6“ Car Polishing Buffing Clay Bar Disc Auto Detailing Clay Pad
black clay, yellow sponge
each into a poly box
Auto detailing clay is used to remove dust, dirt, industrial fallout, acid rain, and other contaminants from your car's exterior surfaces. Known as "claying," the process involves removing particles that stick to the clay when it is rubbed along the car's surface. Claying is most commonly used on paint, but also works on glass, fiberglass, and metal. When done properly, claying is non-abrasive and will not damage your car.
1. Wash and dry your car thoroughly to remove as much of the dirt, grime, and other contaminants from the surface as possible.
2. Spary water on the clay pad and car paint.
3. Spray clay lubricant generously over the clay bar, Water will work better as a lubricant.
4. (by hand or D/A polisher) Add more lubricant if the clay sticks while you're trying to slide it or keep watering on the clay bar.
6. keep cleaning until you have a clean surface.
7. Wipe the car using a clean microfiber towel.
8. Apply a coat of wax or sealant, according to the instructions on the packaging, in order to protect the paint from corrosion that can form in the tiny holes that had been previously filled with contaminants before claying.
Car Clay Bar
---specialized in designing manufacturering and marketing of microfiber products!
If there is any item you're particularly interested in, please feel free to contact us.
Miss June Zhang
Looking forward to your feedback and inquiry !