Health Supplement Acetyl-l-Carnitine Acetyl L Carnitine Acetyl L Carnitine
||White Crystalline Powder
Acetyl-l-carnitine is an amino acid which has a role to play in the body's fat metabolism process. L-Carnitine transports fatty acids to the mitochondria, which is where they are essentially burned as fuel. This amino acid naturally occurs, although it can also be biosynthesized from two other ones. In addition to being found in a wide range of foods, it is also commonly available as a dietary supplement.
1. Acetyl-L-carnitine has a vital role in the gray atter of the central nervous system and in the male reproductive tract;
2. Acetyl-L-carnitine is suitable for al kinds of liquid applications.
3. Acetyl-L-carnitine can promote normal growth and development;
4. Acetyl-L-carnitine can treat and possibly prevent cardiovascular disease;
5. Acetyl-L-carnitine can treat muscle disease;
6. Acetyl-L-carnitine can help build muscle;
7. Acetyl-L-carnitine can protect against liver disease, diabetes and kidney disease;
8. Acetyl-L-carnitine can help prevent aid from dieting.
1) Acetyl-l-Carnitine can be applied in infant food: It can be added to milk powder to improve the nutrition.
2) Weight loss: Acetyl-l-Carnitine can burn the redundant adipose in our body, then transmit to energy, which can help us slimming figure.
3) Athletes food: Acetyl-l-Carnitine is good for improve the explosive force and resist fatigue, which can enhance our sports ability.
4) Important nutritional supplement for human body: With the growth of our age, the content of Acetyl-l-Carnitine Powder in our body is decreasing, so we should supplement Acetyl-l-Carnitine to maintain the health of our body.
5) Acetyl-l-Carnitine is proved to be safe and healthy food after security experiments in many countries. US stipulates that ADI is 20mg per kg per day, the maximum for adults is 1200mg per day.