|Material of Plate||Suited Liquid|
|Stainless Steel (AISI304.316 Etc)||Pure Water, Normal Water, Oil for eating, Mineral Oil|
|Ti, Ti-pd||Sea Water, Saline Water, Mineral Water|
|20Cr, 18Ni, 6Mo (254SMO)||Dilute Sulphuric Acid, Organic Water Solution|
|Ni||High-temp and concentration caustic soda|
|Hastelloy (C276, D205, B2G)||Concentration Sulphuric Acid, Hydrochloric acid, Phosphoric acid|
|Material of Gasket||Operating Temperature ° C||Suited Liquid|
|NBR||-15~+135° C||Water, Sea Water, Mineral Oil, Salinous Water|
|EPDM||-25~+180° C||Hot Water, Steam, Acid, Alkali|
|F26||-55~+230° C||Acid, Alkali|
|TPF||0~+160° C||High Concentrated Acid, Alkali, High temperature Oil, Steam|
The plate heat exchanger consists of a pack of corrugated metal plates with portholes for the passage of the two fluids between which heat transfer will take place. The plate pack is assembled between a fix frame plate and a movable pressure plate and compressed by tightening bolts. The plates are fitted with a gasket which seals the interpolate channel and directs the fluids into alternate channels. The number of plates is determined by the flow rate, physical properties of the fluids, pressure drop and temperature program.
The plate corrugations promote fluid turbulence and support the plates against differential pressure. The frame plate and the pressure plate are suspended from an upper carrying bar and located by a lower guiding bar, both of which are fixed to a support column.
Connections are located in the frame plate or, if either or both fluids make more than a single pass within it, in the frame and pressure plates.
1. The unique dual flow path of our products ensures a large enough flow area and minimizes the probability of contaminants. At the same time, a reasonable flow rate is maintained in the flow channel so that the fluid has sufficient carrying capacity to avoid the deposition of dirt on the heat exchange surface and affect the heat exchange capability.
2. The dual runner design simplifies the cleaning of the heat exchanger.
3. Due to the poor quality of raw sewage and complicated composition, we use the most advanced coating technology to protect the internal cavity of the heat exchanger from corrosion. At the same time, we guarantee the heat transfer performance of the heat exchanger. Through the study of the relevant factors such as the corrosion mechanism of the heat exchanger, the advanced welding technology is adopted to ensure that the weld is free from the formation of slag and smooth without burrs, thus improving the internal anti-corrosion coating. The reliability also reduces the wall-hanging time of the viscous material in the sewage.
4. The dual-channel raw sewage heat exchanger has high efficiency and small size, which greatly reduces the footprint of the engine room. It also reduces your investment costs. It also improves the efficiency of the entire sewage source heat pump system, making cleaning easier and a longer cleaning cycle.
Propellent, composed of several domestic Propellent enterprises, has always been insisting this business philosophy: opening-up and cooperation, mutual improvement with the cooperative partner and growing together with employees.
“Trust us, we can do more” is our enterprise tenet. We devote to provide a heat transfer solution for civil and industrial users in heating, cooling, waste heat recovery. Products we supplied include plate heat exchangers, plate type condensers, air coolers, wide gap plate heat exchangers, welded plate heat exchangers, heat-exchange units, plate type evaporators, air-handling system, water cooling equipment, waste heat recovery integration device, etc. The application scope covers HVAC, chemical, food and beverage, sugar, metallurgy, power, paper, textiles, shipping, and refrigeration, etc.
The superiority of Propellent’s hot and cold exchanging technology comes from its consist high attention to talent cultivation and product research. Propellent values group building and team building pays attention to product performance & quality.
To find more information, you can find on our website: propellentphe.en.alibaba.com
Corresponding certifications can be provided according to the customer's request.
Q1: Why should I choose Propellent?
A: Propellent produces pasteurizers and heat exchangers in our own facilities in Hebei and Anhui, which makes us completely control their design, quality, and execution.
Q2: How can I assure the quality of what I want?
A: We have a strict quality control system. Besides, all of the valves, sensors, pumps, and controller are world famous brands, like Spiraxsaco, GEA, Grundfos, Siemens. Also, related certificates can be provided.
Q3: What is the lead time?
A: Common pasteurizer unit types can be delivered within 20~30 days after deposit.
Q4: What after-sales services can you provide?
A: If there were any problems with our products, our engineers will serve you 24h in many ways, including telephone instruction or video instruction.
Q5: How can I get quotation of what I want?
A: You can
- choose one product and leave a message to us.
- inform us and we can send you a feedback form for to fill in your technical requirements.