Durable Walnut WPC Wood Plastic Composite Outdoor Dock Decking Flooring

Share on:

Price:RUB 404.92
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:

Add to Cart

Product Overview

Description

Durable WPC Wood Plastic Composite Outdoor Dock Decking Flooring

co-extrusion deck

Brand name

Rucca

Item name

CO-DK13823

Size

138*23mm

Material

a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives

Thickness

23 mm

Color

Maple, Antique, Magic gray, Teak, Walnut, Ipe

Package

Standard carton

Water absorption

Less than 1%

Flame- retardant level

Level B

Payment t erm

30% T/T  in advance, remainder 70% paid before shipment  

Delivery peri od

Within 30 days

Remark

Color and size can be changed according to your request

Application

Outdoor decking hotel, garden, park, swimming pool and so on

 

 

 

 

 

Features

1) Dimensional stability, longevity, natural feel

2) Resistance to rot and crack

3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant

4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread

5) High impact resistant

6) Outstanding screw and nail retention

7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable

8) Broad range of finished and appearance

9) Easily produced and easily fabricated

10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives

 

co-extrusion deck co extrusion deck

 

Send us Inquiry--Get free sample, Save your time know more details ()201907-03 (1)

r7

 

r3

0.0116 s.