Back Half Colored, Front Half Transparent
Size: 1.2m Diameter
Material: 1.0mm 100% TPU
Gross Weight: 10KG
Packing Size: 60x40x28cm
Blower (CE 220v-240v/110v-120v): Extra Charge
Made with Soft Handles& Comfortable Safety Belts/Harness
For wholesale, printing, colour, pumps or shipping, please contact!
Q: What are Bubble Balls made of?
A: durable PVC or TPU Material, 1.0mm thickness.
Q: Why TPU more expensive than PVC?
A: TPU is better than PVC mainly by following features:
1). excellent abrasion resistance
2). outstanding low-temperature performance
3). excellent mechanical properties, combined with a rubber-like elasticity
4). very good tear strength
5). high elasticity& transparency
6). good oil and grease resistance
7). more mycete-proof
Q: What happens if the ball punctures?
A: The damage can easily be patched with repair kit (material patches and glue).
Q: Where can Bubble balls be used?
A: The most popular places, where bubble balls are being used are:
• Amusement parks;
• Soccer or other similar sports field;
• Larger indoor places like arenas and different halls;
• Beach or Snow field;
• Any park with grass lawn;
• Pools with shallow water;
• Specifically made arenas or pools for bubble balls.
Q: Will you get injured inside Bubble ball?
A: No. This is one of the safest fitness activities in the world, because you are safely protected by an air ball.
Each ball comes with a 3-way safety system:
1. Air protection. 2. Soft Handles to hold. 3. Comfortable Safety Harness/Belts.
Q: How to inflate bubble balls?
A: The balls are inflated with air by an electric air pump. It takes about 90 seconds to inflate a ball.
Maintain & Storage:
1. Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
2. Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with repair kit (material patches and glue).
3. After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
4. Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry. Then store it in cool and dry place.