Fiberglass tissue tape: is a non woven felt made of randomly oriented glass fibers distributed in a special binder by a wet-lay process.
With high strength, the tape is often used to patch cracks on the wall or ceiling.
Compared with paper tape, the tissue tape achieves better air permeability and longer service lift.
As a kind of inorganic product, the felt tape, unlike paper, won’t mildew after long time use and won’t crack after 3 to 5 years because of low strength, either.
1. Weight/m2: 30g, 40g, 45g, 50g/m2;
2. Length: 25m-100m;
3. Binder Content: ≥ 18%
4. Color: White (standard), other colors also available;
5. Normal roll size: 50mm*25m, 50mm*45m, 50mm*90m, 1m x 25m, 1m x 50m, 1m x 90m, etc.
Roofing for waterproof, cracks on the wall or ceiling, gypsum wall board, and other kinds of good quality material of leakage control and corrosion protection.
1. Fiber uniformly dispersed
2. Resin soaked fast
3. V-mode is good
4. Cover up the adjustable, smooth surface layer
5. Good anti-aging, corrosion resistance