1) Electric Heating Tubes are widely used to heat liquids, air or metals as a reliable, economical, and versatile way.
2) Electric Heating Tubes are constructed using a copper, steel, stainless steel, or Incoloy sheath material,and the service life is very long.
3) We offer different tube diameters like 6 mm, 8 mm, 11 mm, 12.5mm, 16mm & 18mm and so on.
1) It can protect heating elements moisture.
2) Our products are up to the standard of CE, ROHS, and ISO9001.
3) We offer various shapes as customer's requests, please advise us your size, voltage, power, shape, material, etc.
4) The advantage of heat pipes over many other heat-dissipation mechanisms is their great efficiency in transferring heat.
1) Radiant Heating
5) Convection - Air and Gas
6) Shrink Tunnels
7) Dies and Manifolds
8) Immersion Heating
9) Load Banks