With the development of medical science, people’s way to cure illness tends to be more, such as medicine treatment, chemotherapy, psychotherapy and operation treatment. Moreover medicine treatment can be divided into several kinds such as medicine took orally, medicine for external application, intravenous injection, hypodermic injection etc. Because of the characteristics of convenient,immediate and effective intravenous injection and hypodermic injection become the first choice. Syringe as the basic instrument of these two injections become traditional medical instrument and gains widely used. Disposable insulin syringes is used for injection the insulin solution to the
diabetes patients subcutaneous immediately after suction insulin. Disposable insulin syringes having a fitting other than a 6% (Luer) taper, supplied with a needle not intended to be detached and fitted with protective end cap and
packaged in a unit container, the scale shall be graduated in units of insulin, which can directly read to avoid the conversion, the design of structure make the disposable insulin syringes accurate dose and lower residues. Disposable insulin syringes is mainly made of plastic for medical use and natural rubber. It is single packaged and sterilized by EO. It’s not supplied to medical institutes until each properly is qualified to provide intended dose of insulin solution and avoid cross infection, the disposable insulin syringes is for single use and should be discard after use.
The disposable insulin syringes is specially designed for the subcutaneous injection of a desired dose of insulin. Its basic use is injection the accurate units of insulin solution according to the illness need to the human body subcutaneous, the needle shield with different color coded is used for indication of the insulin strength. It is suitable in each kinds of clinical need hypodermic injection insulin solution.The disposable insulin syringes is sterilized by E.O, and it should be sterile, nontoxic, non-pyrogen and hemolytic.
||AD syringe / safety syringe
||CE, ISO, FDA
||biomedical polymer material whose biocompatibility conforms to standars.
RPF,barrel,plunger,piston and its barrel and piston are in interference fit ,
so as to make sure of seal
|The mininum order
||PE or blister packing for each single one, then 100pcs per middle box, then the outer carton
||T/T 30% deposit in advance, the balance should be remitted before shipment oy by L/C
|Time of delivery
||within 30days after receiving 30% deposit
AUTO DISABLE SYRINGE
1. Sterile, Single use, non-toxic, pyrogen-free, can be used for a variety of internatioal standard needles with the luer-lock.
2. The needle can bear the resistance more than 50N.
3. The tension of pulling the needle into the bareel is less than 20N.
4. It can be used in the environment with the temperature from -10°C to 50°C .
5. Automatic retracting needle reduceing incidental sharps injuries.
1. Sterilized by EO gas, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic, single use only.
2. Sufficiently transparent barrel allows easy measurement of the volume contained in the syringe and detection of air bubble.
3. Graduated scale on the barrel is easy to read. Graduation is printed by indelible ink.
4. The plunger fits the inside of barrel very well to allow for free and smooth movement.
5. Material for barrel and plunger: Medical gradePP(polypropylene).
6. Material for gasket: Natural latex / Synthetic rubber(latex free).
7. With or without needle
1. Product sterilized by Epoxy hexylene, asepsis,non-pyrogen without unusual toxicity and hemolysis response.
2. This for the clinical disposable use, use after opening.
3. Stop use if package is punctured or the protective cap falls off.
4.For single use, damage after use.
5. The term of validity is five years, Expired is forbid.
6. The product should store in the relative humidity not to surpass 80%, non-corrosiveness gas, cool, ventilates good, in dryly clean room.
Above-mentioned content can't be changed without authorization
Q: What we specialize in?
A. disposable sterile syringe /needle, BCG AD syringe, disposable infusion set, disposable transfusion device, disposable venous transfusion needle, disposable asepsis vaginal dilator etc.
Q: Can we provide samples?
A: Yes, we offer samples, but some samples need to be paid, sample charges would be returned after you place orders.
Q: Can you visit your factory?
A: Yes, we will always warmly welcome you to our factories.
Q: What are your aim markets?
A: We looking forward to serive customers from all over the world.
Q: How to order from us?
A: 1st. send inquiry to us with your detailed requests.
2nd. we communicate and confirm products details
3rd. we make samples for your approval.
4th. after the sample is approved, 30% deposit paid in advance and we order raw materials,then start the production
5th. by the end of bulk production we send shipping sample for your approval.
6th. after confirming the shipping sample,the balance of 70% need to be paid before shipment
7th. after receiving the balance, we arrange the shipment upon your request .
8th. send you all the documents for custom clearance.