Q: Why the image quality is not clear?
1. Screen sticker not ripped off
2. Product Limited resolution (320*240) caused by
3. Camera lens is dirty, or the lens is physically damaged to lose focus 4. Other possibilities: Causes of light
Q: Why there is a delay on the screen?
A: 2.4G technology causes sound and images to sometimes be somewhat delayed in different environments.
Q: Why screen interruption?
A: The signal is unstable, or the transmitter is powered off.It will be automatically connected, if connection fails please try to repair it.
Q: Why the signal is unstable?
1.Distance too far away, will lead to signal instability.
2. Interference from other electronic devices.
3. It is related to the indoor environment, such as the wall material is different
Q: Why there is a noise?
A: Keep the receiver away from the camera, or turn the sound down to 2-3 lattice to avoid.
Q: Why automatic black screen?
A: Please make sure that the Vox function is turned on: When the Vox mode is turned on, the receiver automatically turns off the display and sound after the transmitter is quiet for up to 20 seconds, and when the camera detects the baby crying, the receiver automatically turns on the display and sound (sound detection trigger)