Graphite instant columnar recarburizer refers to the change of molecular structure of carbon products through high temperature or other means, and has a regular arrangement. This molecular arrangement has a wider molecular spacing of carbon, which is more conducive to decomposition in molten iron or molten steel. nuclear. Graphite instant columnar recarburizers currently on the market generally come from two sources, one is the scrap cutting of graphite electrodes, and the other is the graphitized product of petroleum coke 3000 degrees.
1. The particle size is moderate, the porosity is large, and the absorption speed is fast.
2. The chemical composition is high in carbon, low in sulfur,
extremely harmful and has high absorption rate.
3. The graphite structure of the product is good, and the nucleation ability of the original molten iron is improved. In the gestation, the number of ink balls of ductile iron is increased, and the graphite crystal nucleus is added in the iron of the electric furnace. Refine and homogenize the distribution of graphite in the casting.
4. Performance is stable.
The selection of suitable recarburizers can help reduce smelting production costs, improve the quality of smelting metals and castings, and allow smelting of metal plants and casting.
Used for smelting recarburizers, solid lubrication
The raw materials for graphite products produced by our company are strictly in accordance with national standards and industry standards. Shaped graphite products can be customized according to customer's specific requirements [geometry and material requirements].
Main materials: isostatic graphite, high strength and high purity graphite, fine structure graphite, graphite electrode
Graphite has the following special properties due to its special structure:
1) High temperature resistance: The melting point of graphite is 3850±50°C, and the boiling point is 4250°C. Even if it is burned by ultra-high temperature arc, the weight loss is small and the coefficient of thermal expansion is small. The strength of graphite increases with increasing temperature, and at 2000 ° C, the strength of graphite is doubled.
2) Conductivity and thermal conductivity: The conductivity of graphite is one hundred times higher than that of ordinary non-metallic minerals. Thermal conductivity exceeds metal materials such as steel, iron, and lead. The thermal conductivity decreases with increasing temperature, and even at very high temperatures, graphite becomes a thermal insulator. Graphite is electrically conductive because each carbon atom in graphite forms only three covalent bonds with other carbon atoms, and each carbon atom still retains one free electron to transport the charge.
3) Lubricity: The lubricating property of graphite depends on the size of the graphite scale. The larger the scale, the smaller the friction coefficient and the better the lubrication performance.
4) Chemical stability: Graphite has good chemical stability at normal temperature, and is resistant to acid, alkali and organic solvents.
5) Plasticity: Graphite has good toughness and can be rolled into very thin sheets.
6) Thermal shock resistance: When graphite is used at normal temperature, it can withstand severe changes in temperature without damage. When the temperature is abrupt, the volume of graphite does not change much and cracks are not generated.