1. Double proportional control (electric regulation of pressure and flow, with a multi-level pressure and speed control as well as low pressure die close protection functions).
2. Dual circuit design (air injection and pressure building are separately designed without mutual interference and fault occurrence).
3. Four-stage (multi-stage) injection system:
A.Maximum speed> 8M/s (6M / s for those more than 2000T), which can effectively control the filling time and casting formation, in addition to unique braking and uniform acceleration injection function that can effectively prevent flash and allow more flexible injection process.
B.Minimum speed 0.1-0.7M/s, which can be precisely controlled to prevent air invasion from causing air trap.
C.Pressure building time ≤15 M/s, which allows to change pressure building speed according to process requirements, strengthening the casting density without causing product distortion.
D.Dry cycle time is reduced by more than 15%; Oil pump flow increases by more than 20%; Cooler capacity is enhanced by more than 100%; Proportion of conforming finished products rise by 100%; productivity is improved by 20% as compared to the past.
4. The internationally-favorable PLC man-machine interface control system, casting product data storage and monitoring capabilities, timely alarm in case of abnormality, and elimination of large quantities of defective products.
5. Unique static and dynamic performance with dual core-pulling devices ensures one-time formation of precise, complicated products.
6. The injection system uses European draw-bar structure with a variety of choices for center and eccentric injection positions that provide easy adjustment, high precision, and applicability to various complex molds.
7. Large-scale die-casting machine above 1600T uses hydraulic pumping means which allows safe and fast replacement of large molds.
8. Independent quick clamping system and unique hydraulic driven gear-type mold height adjusting mechanism are resistant to impact, providing longer service life and fast production, with an output on a shift increased by over 15%.
9. Liquid nitrogen super low temperature installation method ensures precision and prolongs service life of toggle parts.
10. High quality, high rigidity and wear resistant casting platen adopts finite element analysis design that brings even stress distribution, little distortion and precise mold clamping.
This die casting machine is widely used for mass production of foundry goods made of nonferrous metal such as aluminum, zinc and copper in industries of automobiles, motorcycles, meters and instruments, hardware and military supplies.
computer-programmed control; hydraulic drive; crank expanding structure;4-rod pilot elastic stress framework; locking that is tensile, faster and reliable; hydraulic boosting and injecting system that is constant and effective; accumulator and injection framework are compose alone; injection rate over 4M/s, and minimum boosting time less than 30ms.
The die casting machine is superior in performance high in productivity and smooth in operation. It is advantageous in technology in China.