DL-361-A-01 Hot Sale Automatic sand core shooter Delin Foundry Machine, Automatic Core Shooting Machine

Share on:


Price:RUB 1,127,874.00
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description

Automatic Core Shooting Machine DL-361-A-01:

Main Specification And Technical Parameter:

Contents

Parameters

Max Weight Of Sand Cores

6kg

Max Size Of Core Boxes(L×W×H)

400×280×200mm

Size of Heating Plate(L×W)

350×200mm

Heating Power

9.6KW

Itinerary Of Plunger Under Pressure

30mm

Itnerary of Opening Mould

300mm

The longest Itinerary Of Core-Pull Guide Bar

150mm

Nylon Conveying Band(L×W×H)

2200×400×100mm

Total Power Of The Machine

10KW

Increased Angle Of Nylon Conveying Band

-4°

Transmission Speed

72mm/s

Net Weight Of Machine

1543kg

Size Of Appearance Of Machine

3500×1480×2350mm

 

DL-361A-3-1-3--3-1

 

Main Features:

1.The machine is stable,low power consumption,and long lifetime.

2.High level of automation,easy control,and low labor cost.

3.Highly standardized,good parts interchangeable,fast and low-cost maintenance.

4.The sand could be compacted both inside and outside according to technical requirements,which make the sand mold better.

5.Mold release agent is sprayed automatically,which makes the demolding smoothly,casting surface glossily,and no defect in the sand mold.

6.Electric cabinet and hydraulic station are all installed in the machine,which makes them compact and easy maintenance.

7.Low failure rate,and the machine can diagnose the failure by its own.

 

Our Service:

We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1) Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine

We can design the machine you requirements

2) After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc

Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.

1-2 Warranty Period

3) Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

 FAQ:

Q 1,Are you trading company or manufacture?

A: Yeah,Definitely We are manufacture

Q 2,Where is your factory Located?

A,Our factory is located in Quanzhou,Nanan City,Very closed to Xiamen Airport,it will take almost 1hours to the airport.

Q 3,When Can I have your price?

A:We are glad to offer you the best price, but firstly,please provide us the information of your material,with the detailed technical parameter, then we can recomment you the best suitable machine.

Q 4,How do we know how to operate and maintain the machine?

A: We will provide you the operation instruction in English Version,If you need,we will send our technician to your place and help you to train your people.

Q 5,How do you guarantee the quality?

A:Thats a good questions,We are manufacture,we have our own factory,We have high repulation in China,You can check your friends or people in this line in china,they know Delin Machine.

Our company:

Company-1Company-2Company-22Company-3Company-4Company-5-1 (2)-1

 

Please feel free to Contact With Delin Machinery!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0.0105 s.