AL-AZEEM ENTERPRISES Is a leading export company of minerals from Pakistan.
Company was established in 2000 and exporting mineral in several parts of the world.
Company main Export items are Talc Lumps / Talc Powder Pakistan & Afghanistan border area, which is known as world best quality and it is demand all over the world.
It is widely used in Paper, Paint, Cosmetics, Pharmaceutical, and Ceramic in other industries. We have different grades suitable for industrial consumers in whiteness.
We have number of grades of Soapstone available with us.
CHEMICAL SPECIFICATION OF TALC
HCL insoluble meter
KTR Ig. Loss(%)
Uses of Talc Stone
1) Paper Industry: Talc's number one consumer is the Paper Industry. It is used as filler and coating for paper products. Furthermore, talc helps control the paper's pitch while the paper is being processed. It improves paper smoothness, water retention in certain papers, and printability and runnability for coated papers.
2) Ceramics Industry: The Ceramics Industry is another talc consumer. The glazing and bodies of the ceramics rely on talc to give ceramics their gloss, whiteness and shape. Dinnerware, Sanitary ware, tiles, porcelain, and electrical insulation are all part of ceramics made with talc. It is also used as a flux and to control thermal expansion - particularly in catalysts and particulate filters.
3) Paints Industry: Paint & Coatings. It helps control glosses, improves durability, fights rust (anti-corrosive), prevents cracking, and enhances smoothness. Pigment control and stability are also applications that talc adds to paint and coatings.
4) Food Industry: Additives in Foods : Talc coats some foods such as Chewing Gum, Candy and Cured Meat as an anti-sticking agent Olive Oil Processing: To improve oil extraction & clarity.
5) Personal Care Industry: Due to Inert, soft and fragrance-retentive nature of Talc; it is used in manufacturing of Cosmetic Products. The softness and oil absorption it offers make it a primary ingredient in blushes, eye shadows and powder compacts.
The oleophilic nature of talc makes it popular for dusting on the body in both baby powder and body cream. It helps absorb wetness and odor produced by the human body. The powder can be applied to help in chaffing and rubbing of the body extremities. Foot powder is usually made from talc, to help stop odor and wetness. Talc used in cosmetics is required to be of high purity and is reduced to fine particles for preparation.
6) Soap Industry: Since pre-historic age Talc is being used as soap that is why Talc is also named as Soap Stone. Reducing the cost of detergents, talc acts as a carrier for many soaps. Talc is harmless to our skin and is inert making it the ideal mineral to put in detergents as a filler. Body soap is sometimes made of talc. It acts as a filler and does not hurt the skin.
7) Plastics Industry: Plastics are involved with talc as well. Talc adds the following properties to plastic: It improves impact absorbing strength, gives stability, and helps in the electrical insulation of plastics. Talc helps to improve plastic's ability to resist chemical and heat forces, as well as improves plastic's hardness, tensile strength and stiffness. Talc has a huge demand as the filler mineral in plastics, because it is platy, inert, and an electrical resister.
8) Rubber Hoses, Membranes, Sealing, Stoppers & Tires: Talc's uses can also be found in Rubber Companies. It helps give rubber its bounce. Rubber hoses made with talc are used in just about every automobile on the market. With its high heat resistance and bonding power talc helps make the hoses less permeable.
9) Pharmaceutical Industry: Many anti- fungal powders include talc to help kill bacteria off and improve the odor of the body.
Talc is used in many commercial antacids for stomach and indigestion problems. The high resistance of acids and chemicals in the stomach make talc a good filler for the tablets. Many ointments include talc because of its ability to not react with chemicals. These ointments are used to treat things like scabies and insect bites. Pills are often coated in talc to help keep moisture out of them. This is why talc is a vital pharmaceutical mineral.
should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on email
baburkhan65 (at) gmail (dot) com
LUMPS AND CHIPS LOOSE AND POWDER PACKED IN USED JUMBO BAGS OF 50KG EACH. LOADING IS DONE WITH FIRST JUMBP NAGS, THEN CHIPS AND LAST LUMPS. MAX WEIGHT 28MT
So if you are interested to buy , please feel free to contact us.