Documents for payment: As per the requirement of destination.
In common, they are:
(1) Commercial Invoice
(5) Certificate of Origin
(2) Packing List
(6) Fumigation Certificate
(3) Bill of Lading
(7) Phytosanitary Certificate
(4) Cert. of Quantity, Weight and Quality
(8) Insurance Policy (if CIF)
Riceberry rice is rich in many antioxidant that help our immune system stay healthy. It contains significant levels of:
- Beta-carotene - Gama Oryzanol - Vitamin E
- Folic Acid - Tannin - Zinc - Fiber - Bran Oil These antioxidants, vitamins and minerals give riceberry rice a nutrition profile that is relatively unique. The dark purple colour it matures signifies it high nutrition content and gives it a unique appearance when served. The rice is also extremely high in fiber and bran oil, this natural aids digestion and helps keep the stomach free from disease.omega-3 fatty acids are a group of polyunsaturated fatty acids that are important for a number of functions in the body. Some kinds of omega-3s, including EPA and DHA, are found in fatty fish—such as salmon, tuna, and trout—and shellfish—such as crab, mussels, and oysters. A different type of omega-3, called ALA, is found in some vegetable oils—such as canola and soy oils. Omega-3s are also available as dietary supplements. Moderate evidence has emerged about the health benefits of eating seafood (fish and shellfish) Riceberry contain optimum omega-3 and also omega-6 for your health, but no cholesterol. Let's try
Packaging & Shipping
Good condition in Vacuum bag and put in carton, PP bag or as customer required.