Omasum is a part of the cow stomach (rumen, reticulum, omasum) Fresh omasum of the highest quality is bright or dark grey and has a slight hypertrophy of fatty tissue. The tissue is elastic and cohesive. On the walls there are characteristic and typical tabs. Omasum is a rich source of collagen, vitamin B2, calcium and iron. Use – dense and spicy soups.
The meat comes from the biggest and best equipped slaughterhouses in Poland that raise cattle themselves or source beef only from trusted farmers.
Beef Omasum Cleaned, salted, pressed to dry and frozen
1. Omasum is cut in boat shape
2. Inverted on the other side
3. The circular size omasum is being cut to clean the omasum
4. Fat from the bottom part is being removed
5. Omasum are put into salt, each leaf in salt, kept for 1 day.
6. The salty water coming from omasum is being stored
7. Omasum are cleaned from salt
8. They are washed in water from point 6.
9. Pressed to dry
10. Stored in cold place.
As per customer requirement.
CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAILS