BUY ACCU CHEK ACTIVE 50 AND Accu Chek Active Diabetic Test Strips - Box
ACCU CHEK Active Meter.
10 Blood Glucose Test Strips.
1 x Lancing device.
10 x Sterile Lancets.
1x Compact carrying case
This Accu-Chek Active blood glucose meter includes a lancing device that won’t tear the skin.The Comfort Dial includes eleven separate depth settings to ensure the least painful testing possible.As well as these features, the Accu-Chek Active has a large, simple display with a simple interface and user-friendly handling.
Accu-Chek Active Technical Information
• Blood sample size: 1 to 2 microlitres
• Time for result with test strip in the meter: 5 seconds
• Time for result with test strip initially outside of the meter: 8 seconds
• Memory: 500 results with date and time
• Averages: 7, 14, 30 and 90 days
• Battery: One CR 2032 coin cell battery
• Battery Life: Approximately 1,000 tests or one year
• Dimensions: 98 x 47 x 19 mm
• Weight: 50 g (including battery)
• Measurement range: 0.6 – 33.3 mmol/L
• Display: LCD
• Auto Power Off: 30 or 90 seconds according to operating status
• Data transfer: Via USB interface with Micro-USB cable
• Temperature: 8° to 42°C (46° to 107°F)
• Humidity: Up to 85% relative humidity
• Temperature (without battery): -25° to 70°C (-13° to 158°F)
• Humidity: Up to 93% relative humidity.
We are offering the original international pack of Accu-Chek Active 50ct Test Strips in factory sealed cases with longer expiration date.Kindly contact us for more details. We are wholesale suppliers and Distributors of Blood sugar measurement kits.
Blood Sugar Meter Accu-Chek Active General Description:
A quick and efficient way blood sugar measurement glucose monitoring system that can be integrated perfectly
into your active lifestyle.
-Just two buttons are used to operate the meter, for intuitive handling.
-Large and easy-to-read display.
-In- or out-of-meter for simple and comfortable testing.
-Safety features include underdosing alerts, re-dose option in 10 seconds, and test strip expiration warnings
-The visual double check lets you see your recent test result.
-Post-meal alert reminds you to test 2 hours after eating.
-Pre-meal and post-meal markers are available.
-500 test results are stored in memory.
-See averages of all blood test results over 7, 14, 30 and 90 days.
-Fulfills 100 % of the accuracy requirements of DIN EN ISO 15197:2003.1
-Date and time are preset for faster setup.
-Changing the battery doesn’t mean losing the date and time settings.
-Transfer data from the meter to your PC using a USB cable. You will need an Accu-Chek diabetes management solution on
the PC to analyze the data.
-30 % smaller than previous Accu-Chek Active meters with a 10 % bigger display.