diatomite powder and diatomite graunles, natural, calcined, and flux calcined
food grade, industrial grade, chemical grade, pharmaceutical grade and agricultural grade .
diatomite powders / diatomaceous earth powders : white, grey and pink
diatomite graunles / diatomaceous earth graunles: orange, yellowish
Applications: diatomite filter aid, diatomite absorbent, diatomite soil amendment, diatomite functional filler
Diatomaceous earth filtration is a key process step in reliable and consistent production of vegetable oils, edible oils, and related food products.
Diatomaceous earth filter aids are light in weight, chemically inert, and form high porosity filter cakes to maintain free-flow of the liquid. Specifically, an efficient filter aid is characterized by the following:
The structure of the particles must be such that they will not pack together closely, but will form cakes that are 85% to 95% pore space. This not only permits higher initial flow rates, but also provides pore spaces to trap and contain the filterable solids while leaving a high percentage of channels open for flow.
Using of diatomite filter aids:
1. Condiment: monosodium glutamate, soy, vinegar, salad oil, colza oil, etc.
2. Beverage: beer, rat fee, yellow wine, fruit juice, wine, beverage syrupy, etc.
3. Pharmaceutical: antibiotic, vitamin, refined traditional Chinese medicine, filling for dentistry, cosmetics, etc.
4. Chemical products: organic acid, mineral acid, alkyd, oil paint, vinylite, etc.
5. Industrial oil products: lubricating oil, additives of lubricating oil, petroleum additive, trussed metal sheet oil, transformer oil, coal tar, etc.
6. Water treatment: daily waste water, industrial waste water, effluent treatment, swimming pool water, etc.
7. Sugar Industry: fruit syrup, glucose, starch sugar, sucrose, etc.
The separation of solids from liquids, or Solid-Liquid-Separation (SLS) is one of the most widely used operations in industrial processing. The desired material may be either the liquid or the solid, depending on the finished product.
1. Preliminary Inspection: Visually inspect the filter elements (particularly in the springtime) as torn or improperly fitted elements or fabric acan cause problems, and dirty or clogged elements will reduce the flow of water as well as cause short cycles.
2. Precoat: This procedure is used to coat or cake the filter elements with a thin layer of DE.
a. Thoroughly mix the proper amount of CD080 filter aid (depending on package instructions and filter manufacturer instructions) in a bucket with water to form a slurry.
b. Apply directly to pool's skimmer.
3. Backwashing & Cleaning: Backwashing the DE filter involves reversing the flow and/or hand rinsing the filter elements. Proper maintenance and thorough cleaning of the filter are necessary for obtaing good filtration results.
samples are available, freight prepaid or freight collect.