Dl-Z550-B Gravity Die Casting Machine DL-550-B

Share on:


Price:RUB 1,606,714.20
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description

Gravity Casting Machine DL-550-B

Main Specification And Technical Parameter:

Contents

Parameters

Max Size Of The Mold

Diameter 550mm

Max Weight Of The Mold

150kg

Largest Merger Distance

280mm

Hydraulic Pressure

40-60KPA

Angle Of Lateral Casting

0°-90°

Frontal Casting Angle

0°-110°

Hydraulic Lube

165L

Installing Top Core Available

20mm

Total Power

5.5kw

Net Weight Of Machine

2000kg

Size Of Apperance Of Machine(L×W×H)

2350×2100×1860mm

-2-3

Company Introduction:

Fujian Nanan Delin Machinery Manufacturing Co.,ltd

Delin Company Located in sanitary home Nanan,is the earliest professional casting equipment manufacturer in the southern parts of china.

With the area of 50000m2,350 workers including 65 middle&highclass professional technicians.

Main Products:Automatic molding machine,low pressure die casting machine,gravity casting machine,furnace,core shooting machine,mix sand machine,abrator,etc...

Widely used in plumbing,sanitaryware,car spares,valves.iron cast lines,etc

It provides a series of service,including technical conseling,mould designing,live training for staff,etc

-1-3-2-4

The Cooperation Partners of Delin Company:

They Witness the growth of Delin Company and Share success and joy it brings

-1

Our Customer:

-1

Our Certificate:

Certificate-1certificate-2

Our Service:

We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1) Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine

We can design the machine you requirements

2) After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc

Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.

1-2 Warranty Period

3) Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment.

FAQ:

Q 1,Are you trading company or manufacture?

A: Yeah,Definitely We are manufacture

Q 2,Where is your factory Located?

A,Our factory is located in Quanzhou,Nanan City,Very closed to Xiamen Airport,it will take almost 1hours to the airport.

Q 3,When Can I have your price?

A:We are glad to offer you the best price, but firstly,please provide us the information of your material,with the detailed technical parameter, then we can recomment you the best suitable machine.

Q 4,How do we know how to operate and maintain the machine?

A: We will provide you the operation instruction in English Version,If you need,we will send our technician to your place and help you to train your people.

Q 5,How do you guarantee the quality?

A:Thats a good questions,We are manufacture,we have our own factory,We have high repulation in China,You can check your friends or people in this line in china,they know Delin Machine.

 

Please Contact with Delin Machinery!

 

 

0.0433 s.