Best quality l-lysine sulphate 70% feed grade, lysine methionine 98%
||white crystals or crystalline powder
|Loss on drying (%)
|Residue on ignition (%)
|Heavy metals (Pb) (%)
||Not more than 0.5% of any individual impurity is found; Not more than 2.0% of total impurities is found.
|Iron (Fe) (%)
|Sulfate (SO4) (%)
|Chloride (Cl) (%)
|Organic volatile impulities
||Meet the requirement
||in the shade
||25kg per bag or 25kg per carton
Features and Advantages:
1. Promote human development
2. Enhance immune function
3. Improve central nervous system function
4. The recommended daily intake of lysine is 10 mg per pound of body weight for children and between 3000 and 9000 mg per day for adults.
5. The efficacy of lysine prevents bone loss because it helps the body's tissues absorb calcium.
6. Increase appetite and improve malnutrition.
7. Reduce blood triglyceride levels and prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.