Jieda locates in Xinxiang’s Hi-Tech Development Park, which is 650km away from Qingdao. Jieda was founded in 2010, is a high-tech manufacturer that specializes in design, research, produce and sales rare-earth metal thick film electric heating tubes/elements.
What is Jieda advanced in?
1. More than 5 years experiences in thick film electric heating tubes.
2. Fully mastery of thick film tube surface screen printing and sintering.
3. Main Process Flow in 10000+ Grade Air Purification Workshop.
4. First manufacturer to mass produce Thick Film Electric Heating Tube/Element in China
5. Available various Solutions for fluid heating, especially for Instant Water Heating Home Appliances, House Floor Heating and Industrial water flow heating.
6. Monthly production capacity is up to 300,000 pcs.
What is Thick Film Heating Tube/Element advanced in?
1. The tubular structure makes it possible to instant heat water flow inside tube, by the Electric Heating Circuit printed and sintered on the tube surface.
2. It can work more than 10,000 hours, in case of no DRY HEATING.
3. The thermal transfer rate up to 97%.
4. Power Density is up to 60w/cm²
5. Temperature Ramp-Up Rate 150℃/S.
6. Boiling water(95℃) is available in 3 seconds around.
7. Simple & compact profile brings more possibility in new products research and design.
Those thick film heating tubes/elements are widely applied in Instant Water Boiling, Instant Water Heater, Water Dispensers, Coffee Makers, Instant Electric Heating Faucets, Steam Generator, Air-Flow Heater, Floor Heating, Industrial Water Flow Heating, etc.
It can successfully replace the Traditional Electric Heating Tubes/Elements, change their structures and performance completely, which can reduce energy consumption, increase energy utilization and save space.
OEM & ODM Service
Heating Power, Voltage, Stainless Steel Tube Dimension, Raw Materials and other special requirements can be customized.
Packaging & Delivery
------ Packed in Carton Box, placed on Wooden Pallet.
------ By Sea, FOB Tianjin Port, 40HQ, 40 GP, 20 GP, LCL, or Mix with Others Factory, no Space Waste, Save Freight Cost!
------ By Air, FedEx, DHL, TNT, UPS...
------ Support Global Dilivery!
Q: What's Thick Film Heating Element?
A: -Thick Film Heater is a new technical art which is use screen printing technology and new thick film material.
It is printed with isolation dielectric, heating element and glass prevent on a substrate that is made by stainless steel,
amd through drying firing process with 800°C. Thick Film Heater has become a new type of heater.
Q: What’s the advantages of Jieda Thick Film Heating Element?
A: We fully master screen printing and sintering technology on curved surface stainless steel tubes, which makes it possible
to heat continuous water flow without water tank.
60W/CM² POWER DENSITY
UP TO 150℃/S TEMPERATURE RANP UP
Q: What's the lifespan of Thick Film Heating Tube / Thick Film Heating Element?
A: It can work more than 10,000 hours, in case of no DRY HEATING.
Q: What's the inlet and outlet diameter?
A: Thick Film Heating Tube : Ø18, Ø20, Ø30, Ø35, Ø40, Ø50mm
Thick Film Heating Element : Available with Ø10mm, Ø16mm and G1/2 OD20.9mm
Q: Can I DIY it for personal use by myself?
A: Our Products are mainly used as heating spare parts for water heaters in mass production,
not recommended for Personal DIY.
Q: Can the Thick Film be applied to Copper Pipe or Aluminum Pipe?
A: It can not be applied on Copper pipe, but can work on Aluminum pipe.
Q: How to get the suitable model for our application?
A: We need to know the water temperature in inlet and outlet port, water flow rate, connection port details
and other special requirements, to recommend the suitable Thick Film Heating Elements
Q: What's the operation attentions?
A: 1. The temperature ramp-up above 80°C/s, please make sure the tube fulfilled with water before use.
2. Please install it vertically, make sure water flow direction from bottom to top, to prevent DRY HEATING in partial area of heating tube.
3. Set the minimum flow rate according to tubes' power watts, ensure smooth flowing of water, to prevent vaporizing and dry heating
4. Make sure reliablility grounding.