1000 liter per hour water pressure vessel for ro plant price
What' s reverse osmosis system?
Reverse osmosis is the most advanded and effective desalting technology. The principle is that under the higher pressure more than the dissolved solution osmotic pressure. Only follow water molecules through the reverse osmosis membrane. Then the solute and solvent separated,thereby getting the purified water. The fine particles,colloid, organic matter, bacteria, virus and 99%the dissolved salt can be removed by the water quality stability etc. already widely used in electronic, electrical, pharmaceuticle,food and other fields.
What's the working principle of the RO mambrane for the reverse osmosis system?
The spiral membrane is constructed of one or more membrane envelopes wound around a perforated central tube.The permeate passes through the membrane into the enbelope and spirals inward to the central tube for collection.
Working Process of Ro System :
1. Raw water pump-- provide the pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter/softener.
2. Multi-medium filter--get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, etc.
3. Active Carbon filter--Remove the color, smell, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, etc.
4. Softener--exchange "ions" of calcium and magnesium with the most common and easiest method.
5. Security filter--prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um,
6. High pressure pump--Provide the high pressure to RO membrane.
7.RO system-- main part of the plant. The RO membrane's desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions.
1. Electronic industry: Pre-filter for ultra pure water, chemical products and pure water
2. Food and beverage industry: filter for mineral water, wines and fruit juice
3. Medicine industry: filter for drug liquid, gases
4. Chemical industry: filter for organic solvent
5. Petroleum industry: filter for oil-field flooding