Polypropylene Fiber (PP Fiber) is made from 100% virgin PP granular, after extruding from different mould and technology, we can get 4 different types of fiber, including Monofilament form, Fibrillated Mesh form, Twisted Bunchy and Wave form with different size. These fiber can improve the reinforcement of mortar or concrete performance effectively to make them strong and protect the projects.
PP Fiber Wave form
24mm, 40mm, 48mm, 50mm...
Acid & Alkali Resistance
Feature & Usage:
1. PP fiber wave form can be instead of steel fiber in cement concrete for anti-crack. Easy to disperse and construct.
2. Suggestion of Additive rate: 5.4kgs fiber in one cubic meter concrete. (not less than 2.7kg/M3)
3. Technic of mixture: Put the fiber into detritus first, then put grit to mix for about 2 minutes, to make the fiber to be dispersed. Then put cement and water to mix as per normal technology.
1. Spray Concrete: Culvert support, mountain slope protection and other support projects.
2. Basement seepage, reservoir and low pressure water pipes and other projects.
3. Water conservancy and hydro power projects spillway, gate plate and other high-speed water.
4. Corrosive environment of seawater concrete works.