- Transparent or translucence
- Medical grade PVC material
- Volume: 3000ml
- Tube length: 90cm
- Valve: pull-push valve, T-cross valve or without valve
- Convenient tap on the bag can be tucked away to reduce risk of contamination from the floor
Established for more than 20 years, Yaxin Medical products Co. Ltd. is experienced in producing various disposable or one time use medical devices, in the strictly supervised Chinese market, we are authorized to produce and distribute the disposable Urinary Catheter, Suction Connecting Tube, Nasal Oxygen Cannula, Suction Catheter, Gastric Tube, Feeding Bag, Urine Drainage Bag, Oxygen Mask, Chest Drainage Bottle, nebulizer etc. total 33 kinds of products, our products are distributed in over 30 provinces in China,
Yaxin located in Mudu town of Suzhou, where is only about 90 Km away from Shanghai. The factory covers 8000 m2 in area, and we have 4000 m2 class 100000 clean room, in 2012, we have the GMP certification, in 2013, we are issued CE certificate and ISO13485 certificate by TUV.
Yaxin is pursing on making doctors and nurses can work more and more effectively. By long term cooperating with medical professionals and hospitals, we identify their needs and continuously improve our products and procedures, we believe this is beneficial to not only Yaxin, but also to our customers and patients.
A.1) We are honored to offer you samples. New clients are expected to pay for the courier cost the samples are free for you, this charge will be deducted from the payment for formal order.
2) Regarding the courier cost: you can arrange a RPI (remote pick-up) service upon Fedex,UPS, DHL, TNT, etc. to have the samples collected; or inform us your DHL collection account. Then you can pay the freight direct to your local carrier company.
A:Quality is priority! We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end:
1) All raw material we used are environmental-friendly;
2) Skillful workers care every details in handling the producing and packing processes;
3) Quality Control Department specially responsible for quality checking in each process.