Omega 369 Softgel
Origin of Capsule
Size & Shape
10#oval,20#oblong or as your request
Fish Oil ,Flaxseed Oil,Borage Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil,or as your request
Up to standard
In bulk,bottle,blister or box
Store in cool and dry places, keep away from strong light.
2 years when properly stored.
Omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids are all important dietary fats. Interestingly, each one has a number of health benefits for your body. However, it's important to get the right balance of omega-3, -6 and -9 fatty acids in your diet.
Alpha-linolenic acid, or ALA, is a type of omega-3 fatty acid that is derived from plants, and it is similar to those found in fish oil. It is found in high amounts in flaxseeds and flaxseed oil and in lesser amounts in canola, soy and walnut oils; as well as in soybeans, tofu and pumpkin seeds.
GLA (gamma linolenic acid) is a plant-derived omega-6 most abundant in seeds of an Eastern flower known as borage.
Oleic acid is a monounsaturated omega-9 fatty acid and is considered one of the healthier sources of fat in the diet. Oleic acid makes up 55-80% of olive oil and 15-20% of grape seed oil and is commonly used in foods as a replacement for animal fat sources that are high in saturated fat.
"Omega-3" refers to the position of the final double bond in the chemical structure, which is three carbon atoms from the "omega" or tail end of the molecular chain.
Since the human body can't produce omega-3s, these fats are referred to as "essential fats," meaning that you have to get them from your diet.
Omega-3 fatty acid (Alpha-linolenic acid) plays an important role in brain function and may help you fight against cardiovascular disease.
Omega-6 fatty acid (Linoleic Acid) combined with omega-3 fatty acid produces many of the health benefits described above, but the trickiest part about playing the fatty acid game is that it is best to eat them in the right amounts.
The best sources of omega-6 are seeds, nuts and grains and green leafy vegetables, like lettuce, broccoli, purslane and kale, and in certain raw vegetable oils.
Omega-9 fats are also common in vegetable and seed oils, as well as nuts and seeds.
Omega-9, or monounsaturated oleic and stearic acid, is a non essential fatty acid produced naturally by the body whenever there is enough of either Omega 3 and 6 essential fatty acids.
There are no adequate intake recommendations for omega-9s, since they are non-essential.
• Some Cancers
• Skin Disorders
• High Cholesterol
• High Blood Pressure
• Attention Disorders
• Depressive Disorders
• Macular Degeneration
• Digestive Difficulties
Available Vegetable Softgel Series
Grape Seed Extract Veggie Softgel
Vitamin B Complex Veggie Softgel
1. Dietary Supplement & High Concentration of EPA and DHA .
2. Purity & Potency Guaranteed.
3. Nutrifirst Biotech Inc. is involved in manufacturing a wide range of Pellets capsules namely sustained release/ Ready to Fill Pellets & Nutraceutical pellets, which we export all over the world.
4. We can customize orders to suit any of your dietary supplements needs and help you gain competitive advantage in the industry. We will work with you to make sure your supplement is manufactured in the way you desire and with raw materials you prefer.
Nutrifirst Biotech Inc. is subjected to Nutrifirst Group, which main business includes investment, finance, Dietary Supplements etc. has been a professional supplier of dietary supplements from Nutrifirst Group with high quality according to GMP guidelines and standards in China since 2001, in different dosage forms including tablets, hard capsules, soft capsules, pellets, premix, granules and powder.
Our competitive prices, experience, efficiency, and reliability have won confidence and goodwill among our many customers around the world.
Our products are exported to USA, UK, Germany, Czech, Poland, Belgium, Hungary, Bulgaria, Singapore, Vietnam, Pakistan, India, etc.
1. What is the website of your company?
2.Where are your products from?
All products are from Nutrifirst Group.
3.Which certificate can you provide?
GMP, HALAL, KOSHER, FDA,BRC,FISHERY REGISTRATION, ETC.
4.What service can you provide?
*Contract manufacturing and private label.
* Dietary ingredients(Powders and granules)
* Tablets,effervescent & Chewable tablets (different shape & size)
* Softgels capsules(different shape & size)
* Hard Capsules (vegetarian HPMC and gelatin)
* Sustained-release pellets formulation
* Package(in Bulk,Blisters, Jars,Bottles,Boxes,Sachets and Stick-Packs)
MOQ is different for different product.
6.Can you produce the goods as per our specification?
Of course, OEM is available.
7.What is your current production capacities?
• Tablets - 1 million/day
• Softgel Capsules - 4 million/day
• Hard Capsules - 1 million/day
• Packaging - 10,000 Bottles/day
• Granulation - 6000 Kgs/day
• Powder Fill - 5,000 Jars/day
• Multi Packs - 5,000 Packs/day