These products are designed and manufactured according to the national standard GB/T14174-2012. The mouth adopts a partial mouth structure and large capacity, and is suitable for long-term static storage of large-scale biological products, has the advantages of storing biological products, large capacity, safe and reliable use, and easy operation. It adopts the latest high-vacuum multi-layer insulation heat, electronic temperature control and liquid nitrogen dispersion and other advanced technologies to make the intelligent cooling, the constant temperature process is even and stable. It can provide immersion storage and gas phase storage. It is especially suitable for long-term static storage of stem cells, plasma, semen, embryos, various tissues and organs.
1. Made of full austenitic stainless steel, surface brushed and polished.
2. The mouth of the container is a partial-mouth structure, which has a large capacity, which reduces the loss of liquid nitrogen, and covers the area with a maximum vacuum.
3. Both gas and liquid storage methods.
4. The internal use of rotating tray partition storage, access to biological products is convenient, flexible, never stuck.
5. The control system uses a color touch screen display, which can be modified in the settings as needed.
6. Liquid nitrogen level is displayed by differential pressure real-time display, high and low liquid level automatic control rehydration, ultra high, ultra low liquid level alarm, over temperature alarm. Equipped with emergency backup power to ensure power supply.
7. There is a hot gas bypass function, and the manual one-button defogging function is opened.
8. Real-time data can be transmitted to a computer or mobile phone for monitoring via WIFI, GRPS, and network cable.
9. There are parameter history and alarm records.
10. At the top of the sample during gas phase storage, the temperature can reach -190 °C.
11. External (manual or automatic) rotating tray mode, the tray partition is displayed between the outside, no need to go to the tank to rotate and identify the tray area, save liquid nitrogen, sample exposure time is shorter and safer, easy to operate, safer, more reliable.
12. The top is full platform, easy to operate and placed directly on the shelf.
13. The bottom of the container is fitted with high-strength, wear-resistant casters.
14. It can be locked to facilitate the management of biological products.
15. Not less than five years of vacuum life.
16. Low liquid nitrogen consumption and low operating cost, especially suitable for low temperature treatment and low temperature storage of large quantities of biological samples.
Liquid nitrogen volume under the platform (L)
Opening diameter (mm)
Internal tray diameter (mm)
Internal effective and efficient (mm)
Outer diameter (mm)
Platform operating height (mm)
Total height (mm)
Empty weight (KG)
2ml number of frozen tube racks
10*10 number of frozen shelves
5*5 number of frozen shelves
Number of frozen shelves
50ml number of plasma bags
50ml plasma bag rack number
50ml plasma bag shelf layer
Rotating outside the tray