1.Puncture a hole into the skin
The gauge of the sharp needle needs to be slightly superior to the gauge of the microcannula in use.
- The 30G & 27G cannulas come packaged with a 26G sharp needle
- The 25G cannulas come packaged with a 23G sharp needle
- The 22G cannulas come packaged with a 21G sharp needle
2.Insert the tip of the Microcannula into the skin
Follow these tips from our most advanced injectors to guarantee an easy entry into the skin:
- Insertion of the tip of the microcannula should be from a 60 to 90 degree angle until the correct depth has been found.
- Pinch the skin to create a small drop of blood out of the puncture hole which should help you locate the hole.
- Stretch the skin opposite direction with the non-injecting hand to help enlarge the puncture hole.
- Place the index finger of the injecting hand close to the tip of the microcannula to help guide the cannula into the skin.
- or hold the syringe like a dart.
3.Slide the DermaSculpt Microcannula into the skin
As you are entering the skin, rotate the cannula tangentially to the skin surface using the flexibility of the microcannula.
4.Inject filler in a retrograde fashion
Start injecting while pulling the length of the microcannula in and out of the skin. To change direction, pull the cannula out of the skin almost entirely, back to step two (leaving the tip at the desired depth).
The blunt-tip microcannula is a small tube which is designed for ataumatic intradermal injections .Depending on the size of the inter diameter it can be used either for fat transfer .or for the injections.For fillers,like hyaluronic acid filler,collagen,polylalactic acid,caha.
1. We can specially make the products per customers’ specification
2. We can offer OEM service with customers’ private brands and labels
3. We can offer excellent after-sale service and professional technical support.
4. Usually we ship our Microcannula by DHL, EMS, FedEx, UPS, and TNT.
It will take about 3-10 days