Product Name:Hyaluronic Acid powder
Synonyms Name: Sodium Hyaluronate
CAS No.: 9067-32-7
Molecular Formula: (C14H21NO11)n
Appearance: White crystalline powder or transparent liquid
1. Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally present in the human body. It is
found in the highest concentrations in fluids in the eyes and joints.
2. The hyaluronic acid that is used as medicine is extracted from rooster combs or
made by bacteria in the laboratory.
3. Hyaluronic acid is also used as a lip filler in plastic surgery.It is also using to
prevent the effects of aging.
4. Hyaluronic Acid (HA, Hyaluronic, Cyclic Acid) is a critical component of the skin
that helps to retain moisture, keeping the skin firm, and preventing wrinkles by
adding volume to the skin.
1. Food Industry.
We recommand Food Grade with the Molecular Weight 800,000Da-1,200,000Da. It can be added into drinks, mink products, health care capsules, etc.
2. Cosmetic Industry
There are kinds of Molecular Weight, which can be used into cosmetics products, like facial cleanser, mask, soap, lotion, shampoo, etc.
(1) <10,000Da (Super Low Molecular Weight):
Making hyaluronic acid smaller means it can reach a bit farther into skin’s uppermost layers for visibly enhanced results, so it has the best effect of moisturzing and anti-aging.
(2) 10,000Da-200,000Da (Low Molecular Weight)
It has better moisture effect than regular molecular weight.
(3) 200,000Da-1,600,000Da (Regular Molecular Weight)
It can retain moisture, keep the skin firm, and prevent wrinkles by adding volume to the skin.
(4) >1,600,000Da (High Molecular Weight)
It can keep moisturing for longer time, and repair skins.
3. Eyedrop Industry
We recommand Eyedrop Grade for you. It can be used in eye surgeries including cataract removal, corneal transplantation, and repair of a detached retina and other eye injuries.
4. Injection Industry
We recommand Injection Grade for you. It can be made into HA filler used on our body, like face, lip, breast, etc.