Sodium hypochlorite is mainly used in bleaching, industrial wastewater treatment, papermaking, textiles, pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals, sanitary disinfection and many other fields.
1, For pulp, textiles (such as cloth, towels, sweaters, etc.), chemical fiber and starch bleaching;
2. Soap making industry is used as bleaching agent for oils and fats.
3. Chemical industry is used to produce hydrazine hydrate, monochloramine and chloramine.
4. As chlorides used to make cobalt and nickel;
5. Water treatment is used as water purifying agent, disinfectant and disinfectant.
6. Dyestuff industry is used to make sulphur blue.
7. The organic industry is used to make chlorine, and calcium carbide to hydrate acetylene.
8, Agriculture and animal husbandry are used as disinfectants and deodorants for vegetables, fruits, feedlots and livestock houses.
9. Food-grade sodium hypochlorite is used for disinfection of beverage water, fruits and vegetables, sterilization of food manufacturing equipment and appliances.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging & Delivery:
25kg plastic drum, 22 MT/20'FCL
IBC drum, 24 MT /20'FCL
Qingdao, Shanghai or other Chinese major ports agreed by both sides.
Lead Time :
Within 7 days after confirmation of the advance payment
Related Products FAQ
A,What's your advantage?
+15 years experience
+Professional R&D team
+Strictly quality control
+Most competitive price
+24 hours service
B, Do you supply FREE sample?
FREE sample is ok, but the sample delivery fee is on your side.
C, What's your payment term?
1, T/T, 30% prepaid, the balance 70% will be paid when the products are ready!
D, What's your delivery time?
Generally it is 3-5 working days after receiving your deposit.
Why Choose Us?
Shandong Baovi Energy Technology co.,ltd is located in Jinan city, Shandong province, was founded in 2003, and it is a raw material supplier for the global organic chemical industry.
Products include solvents, antifreeze, anticorrosion, pigment, chemicals intermediates, etc., widely used in agriculture, medicine, food sanitation and other fields.
For any further information, please feel free to contact us!