Литой Станок из алюминиевого сплава 400 тонн

Share on:


Price:5 000,00 $ - 14 000,00 $
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description


Aluminum Alloy Casting Machine DL-8250

Main Specification And Technical Parameter:

Contents

Parameters

Max Mould Size

820×500(mm)

Mold Opening&Closing Stroke

440mm

Mix Distance Of Clamping Mould

480mm

Max Distance Of Opening Mould

920mm

Core-Pulling(Top)Stroke

70mm

Core-Pulling(Bottom)Stroke

120mm

Ejector Mold(Bottom)Stroke

70mm

Max Mould Clamping Force

65KN

Max Mould Opening Force

70KN

Inclination Angle Of Worktable

0°-90°

Hydraulic System Working Pressure

5MPA

Ejector Oil Cylinder Force

30KN

Rated Power Of Hydraulic Pressure Station

3.75KW

Size of Appearnce Of Machine

2900x1800x1650mm

The Machine Can be Customized By Clients Requirements!

-1.jpg2-1.jpg

 -1
 

 

Dl-Z550-B-Gravity-Die--2

-1

 

Our Service:

We have strict management system,complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.

1) Pre-sale Service System

Please do not hesitate to contact with us If you are interested in machine

We can design the machine you requirements

2) After-sale Service System

24/7 on line,including mobile/wechat/whatsapp etc

Our technician is available to visit and go to your place,and they will help your side for installation,maintenance,and training.

1-2 Warranty Period

3) Payment

30% Deposit by TT,and The rest 70% by photos or you can check the quality on our factory before they shipment. 

FAQ:

Q 1,Are you trading company or manufacture?

A: Yeah,Definitely We are manufacture

Q 2,Where is your factory Located?

A,Our factory is located in Quanzhou,Nanan City,Very closed to Xiamen Airport,it will take almost 1hours to the airport.

Q 3,When Can I have your price?

A:We are glad to offer you the best price, but firstly,please provide us the information of your material,with the detailed technical parameter, then we can recomment you the best suitable machine.

Q 4,How do we know how to operate and maintain the machine?

A: We will provide you the operation instruction in English Version,If you need,we will send our technician to your place and help you to train your people.

Q 5,How do you guarantee the quality?

A:Thats a good questions,We are manufacture,we have our own factory,We have high repulation in China,You can check your friends or people in this line in china,they know Delin Machine.

 

Please Contact with Delin Machinery!

 

 
 

0.0078 s.