Professional skin analyzer machine with instant effect
|screen ||10-inch touch screen|
|keyword||skin analysis machine|
|Hard Disk Space||120GB|
|Illumination (RGB)||8,800 lux|
|hard disc ||160G |
1. By taking a picture of the facial skin and instantly analyzing the data of the customer's skin, for example: detecting elasticity, after the system analysis is completed, "skin elasticity 45%" will pop up, and the conclusion is "poor skin elasticity".
2. After analyzing the data and results, the "Formation Reason" and "Improvement Suggestions" dialog boxes pop up in an instant, and the related products or physiotherapy with improved elasticity are automatically matched and recommended.
3, after the implementation of the product or the application of physical therapy, and then test, you can see the test data and changes in the results, for example, the result will become "skin elasticity of 51%", the test results may become "normal skin elasticity."
4. After all the items have been analyzed, a skin analysis report will be generated. The report contains the test data and results of all the test items, as well as the automatically recommended products or physiotherapy, and can save or print the report.
5. Instantly generate 3D map of the customer's skin, which can clearly distinguish the roughness of the skin.
6, the detector with a polarizing function, can detect skin pigmentation, such as deep pigmentation
7. The system has a member management function to add, save, edit, delete customer data, and save each test record of the customer.
8, can be used for data backup and restore, to avoid losing data when the computer crashes.
Skin Analyzer Applications:
- Skin Irregularities: Skin irregularities that appear on the surface of the skin – freckles, visible sun damage, capillaries or vascular irritation.
- Wrinkles: A result of the aging process and are most common around the eyes and mouth. Use Age Defense line and Fabulous Eye Cream to support collagen and elastin production.
- Texture: High and low points of the skin. blue points show skin indentations; the yellow areas are raised points.
- Pores: Small openings dispersed throughout the skin. Use Gel Cleansers and Peels to minimize appearance.
- UV Spots: Sun damage and spots on the surface and in the deep layers of the skin.
- Skin Discolorations: Skin discolorations including shadowing under the eyes, moles, hyperpigmentation and overall tone.
- Vascular Areas: Redness caused by broken capillaries, inflammation, or the aftermath of breakouts.
- P-Bacteria and Oil: Porphyrins (natural bacteria on the skin) that can become impacted in the pores and can cause breakouts.Use Clear Skin Cleanser and Clear Skin Clarifying Pads to minimize P-Bacteria and combat breakouts.