Pakaging & Shipping
* Packing:Standard Export Package or As Customer Request.
* Shipping: by sea , by train or by air ,from Qingdao port .
* Trade Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF etc.
* Payment terms: T/T, L/C,Western Union etc.
* Delivery time: Within 7-15 days after deposit .
Why Choose US ?
* We have professional team to provide comprehensive one -stop service for you .
* Our tyres have passed the Certificates: ISO9001,DOT,CE, REACH etc.
* OEM/ODM Service to satisfy different customers requirments.
* We have first-class production line and strict quality management system.
* We have big production capacity to guarantee fast delivery and on-time shipment
1. How to maintain proper air pressure?
* Tyres should be inflated according to current national standards stipulated in the form of air pressure & loading index.
* After inflation tyre should be checked carefully for leak or not, If leak found shall be repaired in
* Tyres in use must be ensured of normal internal air pressure, When long-running or driving, tyre pressure should be regularly checked.
* Long-stay parking, front and rear axles must be set up. High pressure causes crown grinding, top
bursting; low pressure makes tyre deformation and damage.
* Twin tyres fitted must be assured of consistent inflation pressure, do not fit one by a higher
pressure and another by lower air pressure.
2. How to maintain proper loading?
* Tyre loads must comply with current national standards.
* Do not overloading. Loading goods in vehicles should be distributed evenly to avoid uneven load.
* Overloading can cause serious abnormal tyre tread wear, shoulder separation, delaminating, toe
* High ply level and high tyres load index not suitable high-speed driving.
* Enhanced design tyres can loaded more properly according to standards of design.
3. How to maintain proper speed?
* Different limits of speed levels with all kinds of tyres, speeding may cause early tyre damage.
* Do not speeding, minimize urgent braking and sharp turns in bad road, avoiding of the tyre’s
hitting other objects, especially sharp objects.
* High speed tyres will be heated up easily, once its temperature is too high, measures should be taken timely(e.g.stopping for natural cooling) to prevent the carcass bursting.
* High-speed tyres assembled with rims must be tested for balancing weight and calibration.
4. How to maintain proper storage?
* Tyres should be stored in the warehouse avoiding the sunning and raining.
* Tyre must be in storage away from heat, ozone, and generator.
* Tyres must not be not in storage together with oil, flammable and corrosive chemical materials. * Tyres shall be in storage upright, do not keep it horizontally, pilling up one on top of hanging it by
* Tyre should be used firstly in order of first out from production or storage.
5. How to pack and transport properly?
* When handling tyre by forklift, do it from side tyres,do not lift it with fork into the center hole of
* Do not hang or raise tyres by rope, hook or fork directly, do it with wide textile fiber belt.
* Sets of tyres shall be wrapped or packed by rope or packing tape for avoiding damage of falling. * Loading goods must be properly distributed into vehicles.
6. How to do the assembly properly?
* Tyres must be fitted to the proper models of vehicles and the wheel, installation and removal of
tyres with specialized tools and equipments, any violent prying and hitting prohibited.
* Tyres on the same axle must be the same structure, size, pattern and ply.
* Never install bias tyres and radial tyres together.
* Directions of tyres funning must be kept consistent to the vehicle when assembly directional
* Keep chains equipped in tyres symmetrical. If not uninstall it immediately.