• Absolute best price in the industry.
• State of the art tools for casting, polishing, model making and other processes.
• Quick delivery available.
• Minimum order quantity of each item.
• Exceptional Handicrafts with innovative and unique patterns.
• Capability to meet bulk & immediate orders.
• Customization based on client's specification.
• Thousands designs and professional designers to develop many new designs.
• Strong production capacity.
• Trained craftsmanship and QC member to ensure a good quality.
• Very prompt & Professional communication to all your queries.
Razvi International established in the the year 2004, having an artisan background and international approach for "Made in India" design Story and Razvi International established in 1970's when my Grandfather give a life to a small artisan workshop for the production of decorative article in (Moradabad), the city popularly konwn as the Pital Nagri ( The Brass City) for its famous brass handicrafts Industry.
During these years of activity the company is dedicated to produce the highest quality and most innovative products through constant improvement of process by the use of modern technology and at the same time maintaining the traditional creative processes.
Q: How can we get sample to test quality before placing larger order?
Ans: We are glad to inform that Our Sample department can dispatch sample/samples to check the quality on customer DHL/FedEx/UPS/TNT account.
Q: What is the normal lead time?
Ans: For stock items, we will send goods to you within 10-15 days after receiving your payment.
For customized products, the delivery time is 45-60 days after receiving your payment. That is dependent on the total quantity required.
Q: What is your shipping terms?
Ans: We can arrange shipment by sea or by air according to your requirement.We will help you to choose the best efficient shipping way according to your detailed requirements.
Q: How do you control the quality?
Ans: We do quality testing before starting the bulk production. Also, there is stricy quality control system in place to ensure good quality to the client. Also, we always request our customers to inspect the goods before shipping.
Q: How to proceed with the order if I have logo to print?
A: First, we will prepare artwork for visual confirmation, and next we will produce a real sample for your second confirmation. If sample is ok, finally we will go to mass production