Anti virus Chinese Traditional Medicine Compound Honeysuckle Granules / Compound JINYINHUA Granules
Families' wise choice of daily prepared medicines to treat fever and colds.
Refine your body condition without side effects
Compound Honeysuckle Granules Instructions(OTC)
Please read the instructions carefully and follow the instructions or purchase and use under the instruction of the pharmacist
Generic Name: Compound Honeysuckle Granules (Compound JINYINHUA Granules)
CHINESE Pinyin: FUFANG JINYINHUA KELI
Honeysuckle, fructus forsythiae, Scutellaria baicalensis.
This product is light yellow granules; sweet and slightly bitter
Clearing heat and detoxifying, cooling blood and swelling. It is used for wind-heat, cold, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, eye pain, toothache and soreness.
10 grams per package
(equivalent to 3.5 grams of total medicinal materials)
Brew in water, 10 to 20 grams at a time, 2 to 3 times a day.
[Adverse reactions]Still uncertain
1. Avoid tobacco, alcohol and spicy, cold and greasy food.
2.It is not advisable to take nourishing Chinese medicine at the same time during the medication.
3. Not applicable for people with cold.
4. Patients with severe chronic diseases such as hypertension, heart disease, liver disease, diabetes, and kidney disease should take it under the guidance of a physician.
5. After three days of taking the medicine, the symptoms do not improve, or the symptoms worsen, or new severe symptoms such as chest tightness, palpitations, etc. should be discontinued immediately and go to the hospital for treatment.
6. Children, elderly and infirm, pregnant women should take it under the guidance of a physician.
7. Spleen and stomach deficiency, symptoms of abdominal pain, warmth-favored, and diarrhea should be used with caution.
8. Those who are allergic to this product are prohibited, and those with allergies should use it with caution.
9. It is forbidden to use this product when its properties are changed.
10. Children must use under adult supervision,
11. Keep this product out of the reach of children.
12. If you are using other medicines, please consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
Drug interactions may occur if used concurrently with other drugs, please consult your physician or pharmacist for details
[storage]Sealed in a cool place.
[package]Medical compound bag 10gX10 bag / box
[Expiration date]24 months
[Implementation standards]Drug Standards of the Ministry of Health of the People's Republic of China
Traditional Chinese Medicine Formulations Book Ten WSs-B-1985-95
National Pharmaceutical Standard 7.23021107
[Revision date of specification]NA
Company Name: Heilongjiang Wusulijiang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. Harbin Branch
Production address: No. 39 Bohai Road, Harbin Development Zone, Harbin Development Zone
Zip Code: 150060
Phone: (0451) 86810884 400-0451-333
Fax: (0451) 87005027
Contact the manufacturer if you have any questions