Alloy or Not: Non-alloy
Al (Min): 99%-99.9%
25kg/ingot, or 1000kg/bundle with steel strip, or as customer's requirements.
25 days after getting 30% prepayment
Low melting point
Good electrical conductivity
Good thermal conductivity
Low magnetic susceptibility
Easy to process
Good resistance for atmospheric corrosion
1. Widely used in mechianical manufacturing industry because of good strength and plasticity.
2. Used as kinds of heat sink materials because of good thermal conductivity.
3. Used to produce a variety of wires because of good conductivity.
4. Mainly used in the manufacture of nitric acid, reactors containing sulfur oil, heat exchangers, etc.
5. Aluminum also has good corrosion resistance and good plasticity, and is suitable for various pressure processing.