Лучшее качество сушеных косточек для покупателей в большом количестве

Сохранить в закладки:


Цена:*
Стоимость в USD:Показать (текущая цена)

Количество:

  • В избранное

Описание и отзывы

Характеристики


QUOTATION FOR DRIED CUTTLEFISH BONE:


 


 


 


 


 


 





















SIZES


 



5-10 cm


 



10-15 cm


 



15-20 cm


 



20 cm above


 



 


 


 


 


 


 


Payment Terms:


 


 


 


 


30% advance payment by TT and remaining 70% payment by TT against scanned copy of Bill of Lading


 


 


 


 


Description:


 


 


 


 



Loading Time:                    Within 5 days upon receipt of Prepayment


 


Origin:                                   Pakistan


 


Packing:                               10 Kg Carton Box


 


Broken Bones:                  Less than 3%


 


Moisture:                            Less than 4%


 


Process:                               Without bleach or Chemical


 


Colour:                                 Natural White Colour


 


MOQ:                                    1 X 40’ FCL


 


Supply Capacity:               10-12 Containers every month


 



 


 


 


 


Lets get start Business and build a long lasting relationship.


 


Thanks & Regards


 


Mr. Rehan Khan,


                                


WeChat / WhatsApp / Line ID:   00923178889494


Skype:                                         rehan.browntc (at) hotmail (dot) com


Email address:                           rehan.browntc at gmail dot com


 


 


 


0.0298 s.