Хит продаж, вьетнамское кокосовое волокно COCO COIR, на продажу, MS KATHY + 84 896650714

Сохранить в закладки:


Цена:*
Стоимость в USD:Показать (текущая цена)

Количество:

  • В избранное

Описание и отзывы

Характеристики



Details Images


Coconut coir is the component taken from the shell of the shredded coconut. In addition to being the main raw material in weaving coir mats , it also has many other effects such as: preventing erosion, coating the surface against heat, increasing moisture when mixing coir with soil, creating conditions for the soil to be loose. spongy, stimulates root growth. But note that you must choose the type that has been kept for a long time because the acrid substance in the coir easily degrades the tree.




Uses of coir and application of coir
1. For the handicraft industry
In the handicraft industry, coir is an important secondary material to help people weave floor mats, foot mats, or bags, hats, etc. with very beautiful and pure designs. .
2. For the agricultural industry
Coir compounds can be used as a substrate or can be sown in the small plant stage. It is this mixture that is the first stepping stone to help the seedlings grow extremely quickly. Moreover, coconut fiber is an easy to buy material, has a certain lightness and durability, so it can be used as a bulletproof vest.
3. Coir is also used in the production of mattresses, or household items, in construction.





Specification


Item
Value 
Material
Coconut Fiber
Fiber Length
7-30CM
Fineness
Raw Fiber 
Product name
Cocopeat Coconut Fiber
Color
Natural Gold Brown of Coconut Fiber
Moisture
18% max
Keywords
coir fabric
Grade
Premium
Packing
100-120kgs/bale
MOQ
18-20MTS
Quality
High Quility
Length
7-30 cm
Impurity
2.5% max


Product Description



We - VIET DELTA INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD Specializing supply coconut fiber/ coconut coir fiber for a lot of clients in all over the world. 
 Specification:
-Color: Natural Gold brown of coconut fiber 
- Length of fiber: 7-30 cm 
- Moisture: 18% max & 23% max 
- Impurity: 2.5% max


Coir is the part extracted from the coconut shell. This is the main material used quite commonly in handicraft industries such as weaving coir carpets. In addition, coir is also used to cover the base of the substrate and plants. In particular, coir is one of the important materials for extremely good wastewater treatment.



Packing & Delivery




+ Packing: 100-120kgs/bale
+ Quantity: 18-20MTS/40'HC. Least quantity for export: 05x40'HC/shipment
+ Min of Quantity: 3 containers/ shipment
+ Payment term: T/T in advance 30% of Commercial Invoice value and the rest 70% against copy of shipping document or + L/C At Sight 100%.


Contact




Company Profile






Viet Delta has been established since 2003. Until now, we have had more than 20 years experience in exporting agricultural products to many different countries. Our main products are coconut, fruits and other kinds of agricultural materials. Our company 's motto is always try to satisfy the demand of every customers and the gratification of customers is what we focus on. We hope that we can bring out products of Vietnam to as many customers worldwide as possible.


FAQ


1. who are we?
We are based in Vietnam, start from 2003,sell to North America(10.00%),South America(10.00%),Southeast Asia(10.00%),Mid East(10.00%),Western Europe(10.00%),Central America(10.00%),Northern Europe(10.00%),Southern Europe(10.00%),Eastern Europe(5.00%),Africa(5.00%),Eastern Asia(5.00%),South Asia(5.00%). There are total about 101-200 people in our office.

2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;

3.what can you buy from us?
Frozen Fruits and Vegestable,Added Value Seafood Frozen,Coconut,Rattan and Bamboo,Food Products

4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
Proud to be the leading realiable Exporter of " Goods, Agriculture and Seafood "

5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,CIP,Express Delivery;
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,L/C,Western Union;
Language Spoken:English


Recommend Products


100% ORGANIC PURE REFINE COCONUT OIL WITH BULK QUANTITY
MS KATHY +84 896650714
GOOD PRICE BARE BANANA SIMPLY BANANA CHIPS BANANA DRIED FRUIT/
MS KATHY +84 896650714
BULK QUANYITY Dried Fruits Mixed Dried Cheap Price Dried Fruits/
MS KATHY +84 896650714


0.0212 s.