Сохранить в закладки:
Extends life of water heater tank 20-year
Permanently eliminates rotten egg smell in water
Replaces water heater (20-100 gal) tank's existing hex head anode rod only
Powered anode tod protects the tank interior from top to bottom
Water softener use does not affect the longevity or protection
Threading: G 3/4", 3/4" or customize;
Rod diameter: 2mm, 3mm or customize;
Rod length: 340mm or customize;
Coating area: customize;
Size: 20-100 Gallon Tank.
A powered anode relies on electricity being fed into the anode to impose a flow of current rather than relying on natural electrolysis. If the powered anode is made from the right material and it remains powered, the anode protects the other metal (steel water heater tank) for many years. It even lasts longer than a standard anode rod. The powered anode does not react with the water at all, but prevents any smelly water. Also, in some water conditions the standard magnesium anode rod reacts with the water. This can create an unpleasant rotten-eggs smell/taste to the water. A powered rod will prevent this reaction.
To adapt this powered anode, a 3/4" brass tee and a 3/4" plastic-lined nipple of sufficient length to extend past the thickness of insulation will be required.
Most gas heaters will require a 3" or 6" long nipple.
May require a longer nipple and brass coupler to clear the insulation and complete the install.
plumbers tape, metal antioxidant, and a screwdriver or box cutter to clear away insulation are required.
Packaging & Delivery
1. Inside: Kraft papers, plastic bags, polyethylene foamed sheet;
2. Outside: packing: wooden box;
3. Or according to customer requirement.
Packing Picture Example:
Tianjin, Shanghai, Qingdao or any other Chinese main port.
2-15 days after payment confirmed.
Customize the Titanium Electrodes:
Utron has a professional technical team with decades of experience on titanium electrodes, coated titanium anodes; we can design the coating according to your specific working condition. Customize the operating life as per clients’ specific needs.
Develop New Products:
UTron has excellent innovative technical engineers help you to develop new products.
Consulting and Technical Assistance:
The sales engineers and technical engineers in UTron are professional; they have intrinsic knowledge of the world of cathodic protection, waste water treatment, electroplating and electrowinning. Feel free to contact them you have any queries. They are committed to improve your processes or to solve a tricky challenge that, given certain circumstances, might have never previously existed.
UTron can produce as per clients’needs.
UTron can provide the Accelerated Life Test, Coating X-Ray Test, Coating Thickness Test, Helium Leak Detection Test, Contact Resistance Test, Electrochemical Performance Test and other test.
UTron can offer free or paid samples for test.
UTron Technology is one of the leading manufacturers of titanium electrodes, coated titanium anodes and waste water treatment solution in China. It has a professional technical team and skilled workers with decades of experience in titanium electrodes and electrochemistry fields. It can offer you customize high quality titanium electrodes and perfect solutions.
At The Fair:
Why Choose UTron?
1. Decades of titanium electrodes production experience and technical background;
2. Professional technical team and skillful workers;
3. Complete production line, from raw materials, mechanical process, surface treatment and deep processing;
4. Complete products ranges: cathodic protection titanium anodes; waste water treatment titanium electrodes; electroplating titanium electrodes; electrowinning titanium electrodes; platinized titanium electrodes, etc.
5. ISO9001: 2008, Rohs Certified;
6. Patented products;
7. Exported to 62 countries with over 2000 happy clients.
1. Can you give a quotation as per the product picture on your website?
Answer: Our anodes are non-standard products, most of them are in accordance with the requirements of the customer's specific requires. The application industries and countries are different, so please let your engineers or your customer's engineers to provide a specific size, anode working environment, usage, current density and life expectancy, so we can offer you specific price.
2. What is your internal inspection procedure, how do you inspect your products?
Answer: Re the internal inspection procedures, There are 6 steps: Material, mechanical processing, surface treatment, coating, cable connection and packing.
Every step has responsible leader, the inspector checks carefully every step with professional records, operation files, check subjects and performing programs. Once problems are checked out, steps will be taken to make up.
3. Do you have any certificate for your testes from any third party (like SGS, etc)? Or has any third party inspection company has ever tested your anodes and reported?
Answer: yes, we do have some test certificates from famous third party, like St Louis testing laboratory and china classification society etc.
4. The wooden case is too heavy; can I have other packing method such as carton box to save the freight cost?
Answer: Wooden cases are do heavy, but as per our years of export experience, carton box can make damage for the anode. Though wooden cases are heavy, but it will not damage the anode.