Полностью очищенный парафиновый воск с изменением фазы

Сохранить в закладки:


Цена:*
Стоимость в USD:Показать (текущая цена)

Количество:

  • В избранное

Описание и отзывы

Характеристики


Product Description
Paraffin wax is made from natural crude oil,available in white slab and granule,odorless without physical impurity, water and additives.

Applications:Candle,crayon,stencil paper, match, telecommunication equipment, PVC ,rubber, polishing cream and hot melt adhesive,etc.

This product is produced by Refineries in Northeastern China, which adopts modern technology of solvent deoiling and hydrorefining.
Feature
Specification
Packing & Delivery
Company Profie
Hebei XuShi Beeswax Co., Ltd. is the only enterprise with drug production license and food production license, and has passed ISO9001: China quality management system certification, China's top 100 quality enterprises, China's quality assured enterprises, China's 4A quality honor certificate. 
Our company adopts advanced production technology to "create greater benefits for customers with high quality and low price"
For the purpose of providing high-quality products, XuShi beeswax is willing to sincerely cooperate with people from all walks of life.
FAQ
Q:Are you a mannufacturer or trade company?
We are mannufacturer located in Cangzhou city hebei province and welcome to our factory.
Q:How can I get the samples? 
Samples available after confirmation of price. We provide free samples to check the quality except for delivery charges.
Q:How long can I expect to get the sample?
The samples will be ready for delivery in 1-3days.The samples will be sent via express and arrive in 3-5 days.
Q: What is the transportation charge for the samples?
The costs depend on weight and your location.
Q: what is the payment terms?
TT, 30% when place order and the rest 70% will be paid before shipment.
Q: What is your production lead time?
3-10 days after 30% payment, to be negotiated for urgent orders.
Contact Us

0.0255 s.