Сохранить в закладки:
Ceramic fiber yarn is made from ceramic fiber bulk, mainly content is aluminium oxide and silicon dioxide, which is reinforced with fiberglass or stainless steel wire. Ceramic fiber yarn is used temperatures up to 2300°F (1260°C) in different industrial applications. It has excellent chemical stability, can resist attack from most corrosive agents, exceptions are hydrofluoric and phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalis.
Ceramic fiber yarn is used as heat insulation materials in thermal installations and heat conducting systems, also can be made into all kinds of ceramic fiber textiles( cloth, tape, rope), to substitute for asbestos.
1. Excellent high temperature strength.
2. Excellent electrical insulating properties.
3. Excellent resistance corrosion.
4. Low thermal conductivity.
5. Excellent thermal insulation capability.
Fiber Glass Reinforced
Carton or plastic woven bag