Описание и отзывы
Electro copper Cathode Grade A 99.99%
Dimension : 914mm x 914 x 12mm (appr.) (+/-1%) (LME Standard)
1. Weight of each sheet: 125kgs (+/- 1%)
2. Net weight of each pallet: 2mts (+/- 1%)
3. Min. weight in each container: 20mts approx.
4. Gross weight of each container: 22.20mts approx.
5. Copper (Cu) min% 99.99%-99.97% min
Packing: Palletized banded by aluminum bands
CONTACT TO PLACE AN ORDER
1).Weight: 125kg per sheet
2).Purity: 99.99% min
3).High quality,best price
4).COA, SGS certificate
5).Long term supply
Electric light industry, machinery manufacturing, Building industry ,defense industry,and other fields Manufacturing industrial .valves and fittings,Instrument sliding bearing.
PACKING AND DELIVERY
1)Packaging Details: About 6.0-6.5kg/ingot, packed in bundle or as customer's requirements.
2)Shipping:Delivery can be made within 15 days upon receipt of deposit. Usually ship by sea.
Use of electrolytic copper:
Electrolytic copper is a non-ferrous metal closely related to human beings. It is widely used in electrical, light industry, machinery manufacturing, construction industry, national defense industry and other fields. It is second only to aluminum in the consumption of non-ferrous metal materials in China.
1. Copper is most widely used and used in the electric and electronic industries, accounting for more than half of the total consumption. It is used for winding resistance of various cables and wires, motors and transformers, switches and printed circuit boards, etc.
2. In the manufacture of machinery and transport vehicles, it is used to manufacture industrial valves and accessories, instruments, sliding bearings, moulds, heat exchangers and pumps, etc.
3. It is widely used in manufacturing vacuum, distillation and brewing pots in chemical industry.
4. In the national defense industry, it is used to manufacture bullets, shells, gun parts and so on. For every 1 million rounds of bullets produced, 13-14 tons of copper are needed.
5. In the construction industry, it is used for various pipes, pipe fittings, decorative devices, etc.