- Works in two ways as a powerful anti-oxidant reducing free oxygen radicals
- Help to regulate the body's metabolism by inhibiting glucose and phosphates
- Increase stamina by stimulating the production of cortisone and adrenalin
- increase the effectiveness of pain killers, especially for migraine medications
- Help to reduce the risk of diabetes, studies report 30% in women and over 50% in men.
- Help the body to burn a higher proportion of lipids to carbohydrates, which can help avoid muscle fatigue.
A. The anti-hypertensive effect
B. Anti-tumor effect
C. Kidney, and enhance immune function
D. Anti-oxidation, anti-aging, anti-aging musculoskeletal
E. Anti-bacterial, anti-virus
F. Other functions: diuretic, choleretic, lowering blood pressure, miscarriage.