Armand de Brignac's unmistakable bottles have their roots in the French fashion industry and its reputation for opulence. Originally inspired by the celebrated Andre Courreges fashion house, the striking bottles are decorated at a single site in France's Cognac region and are fitted with four pewter labels hand-applied to the surface of the bottle. Each paperless bottle is arrayed in a handsome black wooden case, which is fitted with an engraved tin nameplate, lined in lush black velvet and embossed with the brand's royal crest.
Armand de Brignac Rose is a beautiful salmon-hued wine produced in the traditional, old-world style, from grape to glass. Its bouquet is rich and pure with red fruits up front and delicately smoky grilled notes behind. The Champagne is fresh and full-bodied on the palate with aromas of fresh strawberries and blackcurrant and Armand de Brignac's characteristic long, silky finish. The Champagne has received universal critical acclaim, including a remarkable score of 98 points from wine critic Jose Penin, 4.9 out of 5 points from Champagne writer Kare Hallden, 9 out of 10 points from critic Davor Butkovic.
|TYPE||Champagne, White Wine|
Also from Armand De Brignac Champagne Distillery In Stock
• Armand de Brignac Blanc Ace of Spades Gold.
• Armand de Brignac Blanc Ace of Spades Gold - Magnum.
• Armand de Brignac Ace of Spades Brut Rosé - Magnum (1.5L).
• Armand de Brignac Blanc Ace of Spades Blanc de Blancs - Magnum (1.5l)
• Armand de Brignac Trilogie · TRY9,467.99
• Armand de Brignac Ace of Spades Blanc de Blancs.
• Armand de Brignac Ace of Spades Brut Rosé (without Presentation Box) ·