1. Easy to be dispersed in mortar or concrete and no agglomeration, it can guarantee the property of crack resistance effectively.
2. Easy to be used: No need to change the proportion of mortar, just put the fibers into the mortar mixture and stir for a moment after adding water.
3. It with fine economic property: The equivalent diameter of PP Fiber monofilament is only φ 0.02-0.03mm, so the ratio of diameter and surface area is high and on the basis of crack resistance, it can reduce the amount (to about 0.6-0.9kg/m 3 ).
4. Easy to plaster: As the great number of thin fibers spread into mortar evenly, the plastering is much easily and this can improve the binding strength between surface and base.
5. It with stable chemical property, strong acid &alkali resistance, and can be used in any engineering projects.