Silver fabric analysis:
The silver fiber radiation protection suit is a high-tech product obtained by permanently bonding silver to a fiber surface through a special technique. This structure not only makes the silver fiber maintain the original textile property, but also gives it all the The magical function of silver, the magical effect of silver fiber. Silver has the most effective antimicrobial properties. Silver fiber radiation-proof fabric made of silver-containing fiber using nanotechnology is the latest radiation-proof technology in the world after metal anti-radiation fiber cloth. It has the functions of radiation protection, anti-bacterial and anti-fouling, and is the production of radiation-proof clothing. Ideal fabric. Its anti-radiation effect is superior to radiation-proof fabric made of other metal materials, which can be worn close to the body and beneficial to the human body.
Anti-electromagnetic wave clothing shielding principle:
The metal is highly conductive and has an electromagnetic shielding function. When a people wears an anti-electromagnetic wave clothing to contact an electronic device, the anti-electromagnetic wave clothing can quickly and effectively conduct electromagnetic waves, thereby protecting the body from electromagnetic waves.
Recommended use environment: Silver fiber anti-electromagnetic radiation fabric is recommended for various military radar stations, electronic countermeasure, wireless communication base stations, civil aviation, meteorology, public security, high-speed, intelligent building monitoring rooms, electromagnetic compatibility laboratory, 5G communication, new energy vehicles , Overhaul of railway communication, etc.
1. The silver fiber anti-electromagnetic radiation fabric is monotonous and relatively thin. It is not suitable for making clothing directly. Therefore, our silver fiber anti-electromagnetic radiation underwear sets are double layers, and the inner layer is cotton fabric by default.
2. Silver fiber anti-electromagnetic radiation fabrics exhibit excellent shielding performance under high-frequency electromagnetic radiation environments. The greater the shielding effectiveness value at a certain frequency point or frequency band, the better the protection effect, which is usually 30dB (equivalent to a shielding rate of 99.9% ) The above is a very good effect.
The maintenance method of silver fiber:
Silver fiber exposed to the air can not avoid oxidation, the fabric will be black or yellow, is a normal phenomenon, does not affect the shielding effect. To reduce the oxidation of washing, it is recommended to wear primer shirt,if do not use, it is recommended sealed.
1. It is recommended to wash with well water, mineral water, pure water; (Reason: Some tap water contains chloride ion, and if the chloride ion is excessive, it is easy to react with silver to reduce the damage to silver by alkali and chlorine)
2. Modest amount of neutral detergent, washing for a short time; (Do not use acidic detergent or laundry detergent)
3. Can not rub and washing machine wash. Can not be bleached, clothes washed, can not twist twist, picked up directly from the water dry in the ventilation, avoid exposure, do not recommend ironing.
4. It is recommended to wash or wash as little as possible to prevent improper washing effect of shielding.
[NOTE]: Cell phone signal does not equal cell phone radiation
The mobile phone signal is a high-frequency microwave signal. It is the ability of the mobile phone itself to receive signals. It is basically harmless to the human body. The mobile phone signal has spread all over the world and is also supported by the countries of the world. The mobile phone can automatically search for signals. The steel in high-rise buildings is all steel. The elevator can receive signals, so the mobile phone initiative to search for signals has its own particularity. The protective effect of radiation protection suits cannot be based on the strength of mobile phone signals.
My anti-radiation men's long underwear set are protected against electromagnetic waves generated by the sudden increase or decay of electric currents in electronic components, and are not anti-cell-phone signals.