Новый дизайн, профессиональный пользовательский логотип, твердая древесина Mdf, роскошная упаковка для хранения, коробка для сигар

Сохранить в закладки:


Цена:43,99 $ - 47,99 $*
Стоимость в USD:Показать (текущая цена)

Количество:

  • В избранное

Описание и отзывы

Характеристики



DEAR CUSTOMER:
For RTS product, please don't take the system provided shipping cost as the actual cost. Contact us to get the most accurate and lowest possible shipping cost.




Products Description


Weight capacity
3
Panel material
50
MOQ
5
Style
ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001
Value-added service
Customizable, see color palatte below
Warranty
MDF
Certificate
Lacquer Finish, Matte Finish,Glossy Finish,High Glossy Finish,Piano Finish or Customization
Scenario
EPE(Expand aple poly ephylene),Waterproof, Moisture-proof, Shockproof
Package size
Classic, Vintage
Gross weight
VATON


















Company Profile








FAQ


1. Are you a manufacturing company or Just a trading company? A: We are a veteran furniture manufacturer who has beenmanufacturing office furniture and home furniture for 20 years. Therefore, we are open for wide range of customization, OEM/ODM,and are flexible on tailoring the specs to each client,s unique needs.


2. Why should we choose you to be our partner? A: We are anexperienced manufacturer with proven record: some of our long-term clients include HUAWEI, PING’AN Group, and Pepsi Co. Weunderstand the importance of sustainability and eco-friendliness, and we only use the best raw material to make sure our productsare good for both our clients and the environment. We own a manufacturing plants of over 20,000 ㎡, with production line for widerange of furniture and flexible to customize to your needs. Although relatively young, our Alibaba team is energetic andprofessional, and all team members can speak fluent English, therefore we are sharp at capturing your needs and able to conveythose needs accurately to the production line to avoid any dissatisfaction


3. Can I customize my product? A: Absolutely! Rangingfrom printing logo on product, to OEM/ODM your 3D renderings of your ideal furniture into reality, we offer many customizationservices. Feel free to contact us for details!


4. What is the term of payment? A: We require 30% of deposit before production, and we require the rest 70% to be paid beforeshipping We will constantly check-in with you along the production process to make sure the product meets your demand, so you willhave full confidence to complete the payment.


5. How do I make sure the product is exactly what I need? A: We will constantly check-in with you along the production process,by showing you close-up pictures and videos, or even video call with you, to make sure the product meets your demand, so you willhave full confidence to complete the payment.


6. Do you provide any warranty for your products? A: We offer 5 years of warrantyfor our products. If there is any defects/malfunctions, let us know and we will solve it for you.


7. What about MOQ? A: It dependson the product, if it is a common product with no customization, the MOQ is around 5 pcs; if it is a tailored product, reasonablythe MOQ will be higher.


8. Are samples available? If so, what are the charges? A: Depending on the products, samples are availableat unit price.



Похожие товары

0.025 s.