Набор программируемых магнитных блоков, детская игрушка «сделай сам» для детского сада и школы, обучающая игрушка для мозга, набор роботов

Сохранить в закладки:


Цена:54,99 $ - 69,99 $*
Стоимость в USD:Показать (текущая цена)

Количество:

  • В избранное

Описание и отзывы

Характеристики


Product Programmable Magnetic Block Set Children's DIY Toy For Kindergarten And Elementary School Brain Training Toy Robot Set

























Product NameJumpstart Miniset
MaterialPlastic/Magnetic/Battery
descriptionPack contains 1 battery block, 1 coding stick and 1 action patch, 2 executors(wheel and light-n-color), and 1 distance sentitive block plus accessories.
FeatureThis Miniset provide all the necessory blocks to build a toy robot and to change the robot's behavier by coding. It provide children their first experience with tangible coding.
Usagesnap magnetic blocks together to build robot that can move,and the patterns of movement are subject to vary by attachment of sensor blocks.

1-.jpg




1-1-2.jpg


Product Performance Description:


  MagiCubot is a series of modular magnetic blocks embedded with microprocessors.  They are programmable, allowing kids to build many robots with different moving patterns and functions. The blocks snap together via embedded magnets, which also allow the flow of electricity and information.



   With this kit, kids can build robots that can move, emit light and make sound. With the interaction of programmer blocks (programming stick and action patches), the strength, pattern and time of executor blocks can be programmed and the trigger condition can be programmed (in a screen-free way!) . Addition of sensor blocks will add more fun to the robot because the robot will response to environmental changes such as temperature, brightness and objects appearing in a close distance.


 


   Magicubot is  a perfect learning tool for tangible programming. it is ideal intelligent toy for young kids in preschool to elementary school.



Associated Products


 






 





Company profile


3.jpg 





Our Advantages


4.jpg 





certificate


5.jpg 





production process


6.jpg 





Exhibition


7.jpg 





Target market


8.jpg 





Packing & shipping


9.jpg 10FAQ-1


1.Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: Zhiban Education is a manufacturer for AI embedded educational toys. We also have our own R&D team. MagiCubot are our original design. We are on the road to polish this unique product and prepare for more AI facilitated toys and educational tools.



2.Is The price posted the exact price? how about shipping?
A.The prices posted on the website are EXW price. It does NOT include shipping cost. We have tried our best to lower the cost so we can provide our customer the best quality product at the most affordable price. If you want to discuss the shipping cost please contact us. If you need to put a volume order, ,especially an OEM order, tt is always wise to contact our pre-sale service in advance.



3.What are your payment terms?
A.We accept T/T. Trade Insurance Orders online, paypal(share 4.4% handling charge). Please check the product page of website for details. For orders under $1000, full payment at time of ordering is necessary. For orders excess $1000 we accept 30% initial payment; the rest 70 % balance will be collected before shipping.



4.Can you arrange shipment directly deliver to Amazon Wharehouse?
A.We can ship to Amazon Wharehouse. Customers need to provide proper labeling before shipping.



5.Can you manufecture for our brand?
A. We do OEM and ODM orders.. The customerized way include stick label, Color box, mixed packing. More customerized orders need to be discussed before ordering.




 


Похожие товары

0.0082 s.