Factory supply garden celatom diatomite particles 1-3mm 3-5mm soil improvement diatomaceous earthDiatomite is also known as Diatomaceous Earth, Kieselguhr, Kieselgur, and Celite. It is a naturally occurring, soft, chalk-like, sedimentary rock and is primarily composed of the fossilized remains of unicellular fresh water plants, Diatoms.
The powder has abrasive feeling which is similar to pumice powder. It is very light-weight because of its porosity.
Using of diatomite filter aids:
1. Condiment: monosodium glutamate, soy, vinegar, salad oil, colza oil, etc.
2. Beverage: beer, rat fee, yellow wine, fruit juice, wine, beverage syrupy, etc.
3. Pharmaceutical: antibiotic, vitamin, refined traditional Chinese medicine, filling for dentistry, cosmetics, etc.
4. Chemical products: organic acid, mineral acid, alkyd, oil paint, vinylite, etc.
5. Industrial oil products: lubricating oil, additives of lubricating oil, petroleum additive, trussed metal sheet oil,transformer oil, coal tar, etc.
6. Water treatment: daily waste water, industrial waste water, effluent treatment, swimming pool water, etc.
7. Sugar Industry: fruit syrup, glucose, starch sugar, sucrose, etc.