Электрический цифровой мультиметр DT266, измеритель тока и напряжения переменного/постоянного тока

Сохранить в закладки:


Цена:*
Стоимость в USD:Показать (текущая цена)

Количество:

  • В избранное

Описание и отзывы

Характеристики



Product Description


Characteristic
Portable and full protection design, easy to use
Data hold function for easy reading after measurement

Non-contact measurement ensure the measurement safety


Description
Low battery indication: yes
Overload protection: yes

Continuity buzzer test: yes

Data hold: yes

External mV Input terminal: yes

Standard accessories: meter (without battery), carrying bag, test lead, battery, manual




Details images






Related Products


DT33D
DT9205A
M890C+


Packing & Delivery


Packaging
Carton size
52x27.5x52CM
G.W./N.W.
17/16 KG
Packing quantity
40 PCS/CTN
Packing
color box package


Factory






FAQ


1.What are your advantages?

Factory Direct Sale,Professional Team,Duly Delivery Time,High Quality,Customization Service.

2.About sample

After price confirmed,you can require a sample for checking.We can provide samples to you,charge sample cost with shipping cost.It
will be ready for delivery in 3-7 days.

3.What about the lead time for mass production?

Honestly,it depends on the order quantity and the season you place the order.The lead time of MOQ1000pcs is about 30-35 days.

4.Do you accept customized design?

Yes,we have a professional team with rich experience in manufcturing,we can manufacture the products per your requirements.

5.What's the payment method?

T/T would be better with quick transfer and few bank fees. 30% in advance, the rest 70% is before delivery.


Похожие товары

0.0147 s.