Engineering Lamp Service Answer:
Q: OEM the customization period, can you know the detailed dynamic of the product?
A: our factory's sales needs and production direct docking, can timely understand the production situation, sales staff always follow the production progress of pictures and videos, whether on time delivery and other situations.
Q: What are engineering lamps and what are conventional lamps?
A: The size of the regular lamps is according to the fixed size and style of the basic household type, such as the normal size of the ceiling lamp and chandelier 400 MM、600MM、800MM、1000MM, candle chandelier has 3 head ,6 head ,8 head ,10 head home place; the engineering lamp custom, except the above size, any size can be customized, you can also the template or picture, according to all your requirements, this is the engineering custom lights, these custom lights are generally used in engineering, such as hotels, villas, sales department and other public places.
Q: engineering lamps customized, what customers need to consider?
A :1, the customer will need to customize the engineering lamps in the form of pictures or samples sent to the factory, for regular lights, even from the online download of clear pictures can be. Complex or large lamps, need designer CAD and other professional design drawings, can be discussed with the factory;
2. The core elements of customized lamps: materials, sizes, shapes, light sources, controllers, wires, and other relevant materials should be as detailed as possible and must be confirmed with the customer, otherwise there will be disputes later.
3. if the quality and effect of customized lamps are not assured, can be confirmed by the way of small sample, the two sides can negotiate the cost;
4.Lighting surface: baking paint, dry paint, plastic, electroplating, etc. Color selection is required after process determination;
5. the accessories used to customize non-standard lamps are also an important factor affecting the cost, high quality, with relevant certification of accessories, high temperature resistance, fire prevention, failure and other aspects will be better, quality will be more stable, after-sale also labor-saving, but the cost is also higher accordingly.
Q: How to calculate the price and delivery time of non-standard engineering lamps?
A :1: The appearance (size, quantity and complexity) of hotel engineering lamps:: the larger the shape, the more quantity, the more complex the shape, the longer the customization cycle (usually between 20-35 days);
2. hotel engineering lamps material: conventional materials, such as iron, wood, acrylic this material lamp, customized cycle is relatively short, and stainless steel, crystal, copper, glass and other high-cost materials, processing difficulties, customized cycle is relatively long;
3. price: non-standard lamps custom-made public model and private model, public model simple cost is low, affordable, such as a private model of a set of lamps new model costs from thousands to tens of thousands of yuan;
4. quantity has a great influence on the unit price of lamps and lanterns. The more the order quantity is, the lower the unit price is.
5. the normal duration of 20 days of lamps, if required to complete 15 days, then the factory is bound to add labor or require workers to work overtime, then labor costs will also rise.
Q: can the factory go to the site to measure the size to do the plan?
A: If the project amount reaches more than 100,000, the factory can arrange the person to measure according to the negotiation between the two sides;
Q: the factory can go to the site to install one-stop lighting and other services?
A: According to the project size can negotiate one-stop installation service.
Q: can you tell me the custom process of non-standard engineering lamp?
A:1, the customer provides the design drawing or the sample, and provides the luminaire to use the material, the size and so on information;
3、 the factory to study the drawings or samples, give the plan and preliminary quotation;
3. customer to confirm the plan, and pay the intention deposit, the factory issued a deepening plan;
4、Customer confirm deepening drawing and sign to confirm arrange deposit, factory start production;
5. service tracking, sending pictures and videos pictures and video tracking;
6. installation and commissioning, video inspection to confirm payment of the final payment on time delivery;
7. site installation and commissioning, customer acceptance of qualified signature;
8. service after- tracking.