Special formula for meat and poultry growth+
It is suitable for the middle and late stages of meat and poultry growth. It can significantly improve the digestive function and health of livestock and poultry, promote the digestion and absorption of nutrients, make slaughter ahead of time, and reduce breeding costs.
1. Shorten slaughter time: degrade anti-nutritional factors, improve digestion and absorption of nutrients, increase daily weight gain, improve population uniformity, and reduce feed-to-meat ratio.
2. Improve immunity: improve the balance of intestinal flora, stimulate the development of immune organs, enhance body immunity, reduce abdominal fat deposition, improve meat quality and flavor.
3. Improve production performance: synergistic effect of bacterial enzyme drug peptides to build a biological health system.
1. Degrade anti-nutritional factors, improve digestion and absorption of nutrients, increase daily gain, improve population uniformity, reduce feed-to-meat ratio, and shorten slaughter time.
2. Improve the balance of intestinal flora, stimulate the development of immune organs, enhance the body's immunity, reduce abdominal fat deposition, and improve meat quality and flavor.
[Common name] Mixed feed additive Bacillus subtilis + Saccharomyces cerevisiae + protease + cellulase + phytase (FHM-106)
【Commodity name】Special formula for promoting growth of meat and poultry
【Feeding stage】Middle and late stage of meat and poultry breeding
[Raw material composition] Bacillus subtilis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, protease, cellulase, phytase, xylanase, pectinase, mannanase, etc. Carrier: Zeolite powder.
[Instructions for use] Mixing: add 200g of this product per ton of full-price compound feed
[Precautions] This product does not contain drug additives and cannot replace any drugs.
[Storage conditions and methods] The product should be stored in a cool, ventilated and dry place; it should be moisture-proof, mildew-proof, and insect-proof; it is strictly forbidden to mix and store with toxic, harmful and other contaminated items.
[Net content] 20kg/barrel
[Shelf life] 12 months.